So, am I getting another $3900 check? Should I?

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, txhorns said:

Well looks like I'm not getting my stimulus check.  Got the 1st one no problem through direct deposit but not this one.  Nothing has changed since then.

2nd one has lower income thresholds, so you may have exceed those in your 2019 return. 

2 hours ago, txhorns said:

Well looks like I'm not getting my stimulus check.  Got the 1st one no problem through direct deposit but not this one.  Nothing has changed since then.

Did you happen to do your tax return with HR Block or Turbo Tax and have their fees come out of your return?  Some people have had their stimulus sent to them instead.  HR Block is saying they will have them transferred to the proper account by tomorrow.
Check the status of your stimulus on the IRS website.

3 hours ago, txhorns said:

Check the status here ("Get my Payment" button):

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Mine was direct deposited on the first day earlier in the year, but this website says it is getting mailed (wtf?) tomorrow.

Edited by Chuckie Finster

24 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Check the status here ("Get my Payment" button):

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment

Mine was direct deposited on the first day earlier in the year, but this website says it is getting mailed (wtf?) tomorrow.

Same here. I changed my address twice since then and have a new bank. Trying to find this thing will be a pia.

Edited by fakebusiness

1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

Did you happen to do your tax return with HR Block or Turbo Tax and have their fees come out of your return?  Some people have had their stimulus sent to them instead.  HR Block is saying they will have them transferred to the proper account by tomorrow.
Check the status of your stimulus on the IRS website.

Yes I did, also checked the status on that website and it says Payment Status Not Available.

Just got an email from turbotax

Dear Valued TurboTax Customer,
The IRS recently began issuing a second round of stimulus payments to those eligible. Unfortunately, because of an IRS error, millions of payments were sent to the wrong accounts and some may not have received their stimulus payment.
We have been working tirelessly on a solution with the Treasury and the IRS. As a result, our expectation now is that within days the error will be corrected and stimulus payments will begin being deposited into the correct bank accounts. We have also re-confirmed with the IRS that they have all of the correct banking information.
We know how important these funds are for so many Americans and that everyone is anxious to get their money, now more than ever. We will keep you updated on our efforts, and we will stay on this until you get your money.