Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Moby Ric said:

Back form the gym, what did I miss?

A lot.  The defense proposed a motion to dismiss coming back from lunch.

DA gave an explanation for his line of questioning.  Judge said DA is a seasoned prosecutor and didn't believe his excuse.

Judge is delaying his ruling on the dismissal until later.  We'll hear more arguments tonight or in the morning, I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy shit.   I’m not a practicing attorney but my only ‘A’ in law school was CrimPro.  If you don’t think a bagpipe version of ‘Proud to be an American’ was planted digitally as the Judge’s ringtone is proof we’re living in a simulation since 2016…you’re part of the hard drive.  

Edited by Lobo

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Holy shit.   I’m not a practicing attorney but my only ‘A’ in law school was CrimPro.  If you don’t think a bagpipe version of ‘Proud to be an American’ was planted digitally as the Judge’s ringtone is proof we’re living in a simulation since 2016…you’re part of the hard drive.  

neEzpkbiIsmwWNH90NI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=

• Hook 'Em 3

im behind on the stream

Scene: KR... who had a fire extinguisher...who testified and was video'd running around with a fire extinguisher.

Questioning:

DA: "So you decided you needed to run [towards the Duramax] because of the fire on the Duramax?"

KR: "Yes"

DA: "Why? what was so urgent""

KR: "because.... it was on fire??"

Edited by 52-80
  • Haha 5