Several shot during 3rd night of Kenosha riots

clapclapclap

Just now, Burnt Orange in OC said:

When the "experts" here claim Biden never injected himself into the debate and that mentioning Biden's tweets about the account are thread-shitting, yet the judge who sat through the testimony nonetheless finds it so relevant that he includes it in jury instructions....

I'm guessing he felt it necessary because the propaganda show hannity put a spotlight on comments made over a year ago. And a fox reporter and son of a F&F host asked it yesterday in a media briefing. 

But who am I kidding, yall weren't reasoned into your position. You certainly won't be reasoned out of it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

I'm guessing he felt it necessary because the propaganda show hannity put a spotlight on comments made over a year ago. And a fox reporter and son of a F&F host asked it yesterday in a media briefing. 

But who am I kidding, yall weren't reasoned into your position. You certainly won't be reasoned out of it.

Spoiler

REPUBLICANS POUNCE!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And most people believing Kyle Rittenhouse deserves the death penalty probably relied on a lot of narratives that the media repeated yet were never true. 

Did you know his father lived in Kenosha before the trial?
Did you know he had been asked to defend the car lot? 
Did you know he was legally in possession of the rifle? 
Did you know he was attacked first, at the car lot, before firing his weapon? 

The list goes on and on. 

Naive kid? Yes.
Not so bright? Absolutely.
Lucky to be where he is in life given his meth head mom? For sure.

But he wasn't a white supremacist who went hunting black protesters, yet that's exactly what media pundits CONTINUE to say.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Oh, and the key question. Did you even know the three people Rittenhouse shot were white?

Also, let me note, the violence that occurs after the verdict is announced is going to be a direct result of the media perpetuating these lies. With accurate reporting of what had taken place for the past year, there would be nothing to protest. Instead, the sheeple will pour into the streets to again protest their perceived slight when a jury acquits a white supremacist who sought to kill "peaceful black protesters."

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Burnt Orange in OC said:

Oh, and the key question. Did you even know the three people Rittenhouse shot were white?

Also, let me note, the violence that occurs after the verdict is announced is going to be a direct result of the media perpetuating these lies. With accurate reporting of what had taken place for the past year, there would be nothing to protest. Instead, the sheeple will pour into the streets to again protest their perceived slight when a jury acquits a white supremacist who sought to kill "peaceful black protesters."

You wanna know how I know you haven't been reading the thread and just jumped in recently to shitsling but are too much of a coward to actually talk politics?

Be better. Or lurk more. 

Didn't we have a poster (or his friend?) a few years ago die by getting punched in the head, and fell down and cracked his head on the ground on 6th street? 

I'm not a fan of the "just take the beating" argument the prosecutor was trying to make. That can be just as dangerous.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, MillerEP said:

Didn't we have a poster (or his friend?) a few years ago die by getting punched in the head, and fell down and cracked his head on the ground on 6th street? 

I'm not a fan of the "just take the beating" argument the prosecutor was trying to make. That can be just as dangerous.

I do remember that. Also, the prosecution is also offering an affirmative defense here for the defendant. IMO.

Take the beating. No idea when it might stop. Surely it would stop as soon as he was down. Right? they would have restrained themselves from injuring him permanently or killing him? Right? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Yeah, that was bad. Imagine being a mother/father on the jury and hearing "well, if my kid would have just taken a beating..."

Nah. 

Its definitely a shit situation. @Brisketexan had the best take on this. None of them should have been out there. I don't understand what the prosecution is doing. Basically, no one should have been out there. The fact that we had no police should not be taken into consideration at all which contributed to this shit. They should be sued and this case shouldn't be on trial. Not a popular opinion. You wouldn't have vigilantes if you had a police force present. Kenosha should be on trial here. The defendant wouldn't have gotten a whiff of Kenosha riots if not for that. Not excusing him at all. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Its definitely a shit situation. @Brisketexan had the best take on this. None of them should have been out there. I don't understand what the prosecution is doing. Basically, no one should have been out there. The fact that we had no police should not be taken into consideration at all which contributed to this shit. They should be sued and this case shouldn't be on trial. Not a popular opinion. You wouldn't have vigilantes if you had a police force present. Kenosha should be on trial here. The defendant wouldn't have gotten a whiff of Kenosha riots if not for that. Not excusing him at all. 

I think that's a good take and I'm guessing that's what the majority of the jury is thinking. Now, will they decide "the idiots who were shot paid for their bad decisions, so should Rittenhouse" or "It was all stupid, but not illegal".

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

http://

Anyone know if these videos are of this guy? If so, what’s that saying? Don’t jump a girl with your homies without an AR?

Apparently he's the guy in the RWB trunks.  His sister got in a fight with another girl and he got involved (per the reddit post).  Completely irrelevant to the current case.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, DDD Dad said:

Apparently he's the guy in the RWB trunks.  His sister got in a fight with another girl and he got involved (per the reddit post).  Completely irrelevant to the current case.

What a sad family. Honestly. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy. I only have one but still. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

"Per Reddit Post" is the equivalent of "Shit I read on the bathroom wall" in the amount I would believe it.

And that's fair, but if you bothered to read through the Snopes post you'd see there is quite a bit of corroboration to support it.

2 minutes ago, Moby Ric said:

Lulz, same with snopes.

Might as well say, "same with New York Times" or (fill in the blank of whatever other source that doesn't confirm your bias).

Oh noes! The New York Post ran the same story!  https://nypost.com/2020/09/01/video-shows-kenosha-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse-punching-a-girl-report/

17 minutes ago, davidg said:

So if Kyle was legal in carrying the firearm that night, do the charges against Dominick Black go away?  What was the statue that Black was charged under?

According to this article (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2021/11/02/kyle-rittenhouse-trial-dominick-black-first-witness/6258860001/) it's two counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to somebody under 18 resulting in death:

https://docs.legis.wisconsin.gov/statutes/statutes/948/60

Edited by MillerEP

3 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

I don't think they go away. He was charged with making a straw purchase.

I am listening to the  Rekieta Law stream and they discussed it just as I posted that and they believe that it will be dismissed the same as the KR charge.  Black doesn't have the same lawyer but it will be the same judge they said.  Black's lawyer needs to offer up the same request for dismissal.

ETA:  Rekieta specifically said that 3C is the basis for the dismissal same as KR.

Edited by davidg

3 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

True. I hate mayonnaise also. 

And back to earth you fall. 

2 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

If Jacob Blake hadn't been such a shithead, none of these idiots would have been running around acting like jackasses.

At least in Kenosha anyway.

I don’t know if you know this, but that’s a racist take. You must be one of those white supremest blue line lovers.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 3