MNF: Chiefs @ Ravens

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Helaire was such a good pick for them. I really didn't think he would do much this season, but he's all in. They know exactly how to use him. 

Reid is like a kid in a candy store. Or a kid in Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. This is what he has always dreamed up. Kinda happy for him in a misty way. He’s like the pissy grandpa that finally got to drive the convertible he always wanted

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Reid is like a kid in a candy store. Or a kid in Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory. This is what he has always dreamed up. Kinda happy for him in a misty way. He’s like the pissy grandpa that finally got to drive the convertible he always wanted

I couldn't agree with you more. Dude finally found his place of happiness, got the qb he's always needed, and has a plethora of insane talent. I'm happy for the guy. It's easy to root for him. But also, fuck Tyreek Hill for beating women. 

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I couldn't agree with you more. Dude finally found his place of happiness, got the qb he's always needed, and has a plethora of insane talent. I'm happy for the guy. It's easy to root for him. But also, fuck Tyreek Hill for beating women. 

Too many of those guys in life and the NFL. Agreed on Tyreek. To be fair, as a female, I’m all for women coming forward. Just do it when it fucking happens to you. A lot of the stuff domestic there are so many resources for women now. Watching Lamar grow and it’s cool

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Too many of those guys in life and the NFL. Agreed on Tyreek. To be fair, as a female, I’m all for women coming forward. Just do it when it fucking happens to you. A lot of the stuff domestic there are so many resources for women now. Watching Lamar grow and it’s cool

Agreed. The NFL has come a long way in terms of talent. Seeing Lamar break the curse is awesome. Seeing a talent like Mahomes for years to come is amazing. But the thing with Hill I can't get over. Reid is better than that. If Hill can stay out of trouble, fine. A mistake is a mistake, so I hope it stays a mistake and he and her both can move on. Admittedly, I don't know the full story, but beating on women regardless is cowardice. 

4 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Agreed. The NFL has come a long way in terms of talent. Seeing Lamar break the curse is awesome. Seeing a talent like Mahomes for years to come is amazing. But the thing with Hill I can't get over. Reid is better than that. If Hill can stay out of trouble, fine. A mistake is a mistake, so I hope it stays a mistake and he and her both can move on. Admittedly, I don't know the full story, but beating on women regardless is cowardice. 

I don’t know his full story either. Agreed on beating on women =bad. At least we can agree on that. I just see too many stories here lately 5-7 years removed. And I wonder. Don’t mean to derail the thread. Sorry. Mahomes is the best QB I have ever seen 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I don’t know his full story either. Agreed on beating on women =bad. At least we can agree on that. I just see too many stories here lately 5-7 years removed. And I wonder. Don’t mean to derail the thread. Sorry. Mahomes is the best QB I have ever seen 

You and I are in total agreement. This "it happened back in college 5-7 years ago and it really hurt my feelings". Yeah, stop. If it happens report that stuff immediately. I don't care if they're a star athlete or not. Consequences are consequences. 

Also, Mahomes is one bad ass mofo. Dude is not human. I look forward to many more years of him dominating. I wish my team had him. Womp womp. Life as a Bucs fan. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lamar Jackson is 0-5 in the playoffs or when facing Patrick Mahomes. He's 21-1 against all other opponents. That doesn't seem to bode well in a conference that's going to have Kansas City in the playoffs for the next decade.

The only other QB to beat Lamar in the regular season? Why Baker Mayfield of course.