MNF: Chiefs @ Ravens

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

I think the problem with that is that opens him up to injuries. I just don't see any QB running a ton and not getting hurt. But if they do what this drive has these first two plays, then yes. 

And now they have the ball, again.

He has weapons. And he is working hard to learn shit. He just has to read the defenses better and he will be deadly. He’s still young. When he was drafted every sports writer said “project” he will get better. 

3 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Pretty crazy that you can say w confidence, if he doesn't get inured, he will go down as the GOAT.  He's that good. 

If you're talking about Andrews I agree, I'm just talking about tonight only. Andrews is a beast, no argument from me. 

I have a feeling KC may be the new Pats with Mahomes at the helm. He can do things that require dark magic to achieve. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

There are videos of that. Andy Reid looks like a kid playing a video game. I love it. Too bad KC is in Baltimore or Reid could go to his favorite KC burger joint tonite. Town Topic. Yep 

I have no doubts he could chuck it 80 yards with ease. I saw something the other day that said he threw the ball out of their stadium, which was something like 250+ ft? It was a crazy stat.

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

If you're talking about Andrews I agree, I'm just talking about tonight only. Andrews is a beast, no argument from me. 

I have a feeling KC may be the new Pats with Mahomes at the helm. He can do things that require dark magic to achieve. 

Oh no, I mean Mahomes.  I totally agree staring down only Andrews isn't going to work.  He's a great player but this is the NFL, you need to spread it around, especially playing an all time offense.  

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Oh no, I mean Mahomes.  I totally agree staring down only Andrews isn't going to work.  He's a great player but this is the NFL, you need to spread it around, especially playing an all time offense.  

Definitely. Mahomes is going to the HOF barring some catastrophic injury. He's the most talented passer I've seen, and that includes Aaron Rodgers. He makes everything look easy. He's fun to watch even though I'm not a KC fan. 

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

There are videos of that. Andy Reid looks like a kid playing a video game. I love it. Too bad KC is in Baltimore or Reid could go to his favorite KC burger joint tonite. Town Topic. Yep 

Just looked up town topic online and scrolled through the food pics and found a pic of "homemade chili" loaded with beans and now I'm pissed off and won't be able to sleep a lick tonight. Thanks a lot, Nicole.

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

Just looked up town topic online and scrolled through the food pics and found a pic of "homemade chili" loaded with beans and now I'm pissed off and won't be able to sleep a lick tonight. Thanks a lot, Nicole.

Reid gets the cheeseburger, tots and black and white milkshake. He eats in his car. Peter King did a whole bit on this and had the same thing and said it was the best burger and shake he’d ever had. 

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Kickers man. Wtf? Shanked twice. The fuck?

Zuerlein and Butker both hit hugely clutch kicks to win their games last week... and then look like they couldn't make 3 out of 5 PATs this week.

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Zuerlein and Butker both hit hugely clutch kicks to win their games last week... and then look like they couldn't make 3 out of 5 PATs this week.

Maybe the piped in crowd noise...just kidding. I know the players can’t hear it. But why do we need it at home. We know there is no one there. Just play some badass heavy metal. Shit. Jmo

This is Bienemy's last season on the Chiefs' sideline, right?

Word was that many on KC's team were pissed that he didn't land a HC job, but then they're like, "Let's go win another one while he's here."

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Reid gets the cheeseburger, tots and black and white milkshake. He eats in his car. Peter King did a whole bit on this and had the same thing and said it was the best burger and shake he’d ever had. 

Not gonna lie, the burgers in the pic looked good. Would smash. Looks like Dan's.

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Maybe the piped in crowd noise...just kidding. I know the players can’t hear it. But why do we need it at home. We know there is no one there. Just play some badass heavy metal. Shit. Jmo

I think they can hear it. I worked the Pitt game Saturday and the noise was all through the stadium, not just piped in for TV.

Just now, BradInATX said:

Not gonna lie, the burgers in the pic looked good. Would smash. Looks like Dan's.

Wow Ravens got a break. Let’s see what Lamar can do. 
I just want the shake. But I love joints like that. The one Reid goes to only has four seats in the joint. It’s become pretty popular now. 

5 minutes ago, slorch said:

This is Bienemy's last season on the Chiefs' sideline, right?

Word was that many on KC's team were pissed that he didn't land a HC job, but then they're like, "Let's go win another one while he's here."

You would think, since pretty much every OC under Andy Reid parlays that into a HC job, but I guess he’s not getting any credit for Mahomes development. Which might be unfair to him.

Not a ref. I help out for TV or radio.

That’s awesome! Steelers look good though. I just don’t see anyone beating the Chiefs. Honestly, in my 25 years of serious football watching. Never seen anything like this. It is cool to see what Bellichick is doing with Cam. Most wrote Cam off. They aren’t tanking for Trevor 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

That’s awesome! Steelers look good though. I just don’t see anyone beating the Chiefs. Honestly, in my 25 years of serious football watching. Never seen anything like this. It is cool to see what Bellichick is doing with Cam. Most wrote Cam off. They aren’t tanking for Trevor 

I do some Steelers games, not many, by choice, because I don't really enjoy the NFL crowds. I got my Steelers season ticket when I was 7 and attended over 300 games. I had enough. The only way I go to NFL games is if I am in the booth.

I do Pitt games, home and away. It's fun. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I do some Steelers games, not many, by choice, because I don't really enjoy the NFL crowds. I got my Steelers season ticket when I was 7 and attended over 300 games. I had enough. The only way I go to NFL games is if I am in the booth.

I do Pitt games, home and away. It's fun. 

My Pittsburgh buddy would be so jealous of you... and not able to comprehend attending too many NFL games, lol. That’s like saying you’ve had enough Primanti bros sandwiches.