MNF: Chiefs @ Ravens

shadow_operative2.0

2 minutes ago, slorch said:

announcers have been fine, but one of them has called Ravens' DC Don Martindale "Wink" at least twice.   Lolz.

That’s what he goes by. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/ravens/2020/01/09/nfl-playoffs-ravens-wink-martindale-has-fan-game-show-host/2845969001/

2 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Mahomes is a damned joy to watch. It's crazy how he gets that ball out of there.

I know it’s a bad analogy but (to me) it would be like if Lebron was also a Harlem Globetrotter. Mahomes is just filthy gifted. On top of which he’s a good guy and loves the game. He’s still growing into the role. Only 25. 

10 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ravens has one of the best drafts this year. Proche is also good. They just have weapons. Same as KC. Hoping this game goes down to the final minute.

Baltimore D looks gassed already.  I don't think they can hang.  That probably means bet the house on Baltimore live. 

Just now, Blotto said:

I'm a Broncos fan, so I shouldn't enjoy watching this kid play as much as I do. But he's damn fun to watch in this offense. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

I know it’s a bad analogy but (to me) it would be like if Lebron was also a Harlem Globetrotter. Mahomes is just filthy gifted. On top of which he’s a good guy and loves the game. He’s still growing into the role. Only 25. 

I'm a Steelers fan and I don't want to think what he would do to our secondary. 

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Chiefs money line was +150 before kickoff. Easiest bet I’ve ever made. Just because I’m saying this it won’t hold up (and because it’s still early), but it just seemed like a no brainer, even if I thought the ravens would win. 

I parlayed the +155 with the over 55. pays ~+400. Will probably end at 54

5 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Mahomes has that offense playing at such a different speed. Lamar Jackson doesn't have the Ravens at such a speed.

They need to let him loose. Be creative. I was kinda stunned that they went FG (Tucker is awesome not the point) early when they were right there.

7 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Chiefs money line was +150 before kickoff. Easiest bet I’ve ever made. Just because I’m saying this it won’t hold up (and because it’s still early), but it just seemed like a no brainer, even if I thought the ravens would win. 

What's more fucked up is I got them at pick em live.  After they were up 6-3 and getting the ball.  Bizarre the respect they're giving Baltimore...

9 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

Everyone: Russell Wilson is the best football player alive!

Mahomes: lulz

Russell Wilson overcomes a lot and has FAR fewer legit weapons.  Mahomes' situation in KC is damned near perfect.

Never have been a Wilson fan, but he deserves every accolade that comes his way.

1 minute ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Lol Jesus fucking Christ. Baltimore doesn’t even have an offensive td. Just an ass beating of a first half 

ravens have 16 yards passing.

Thing is, they used to lean on the rush game to open things up.

Where the fuck is that tonight?

Edited by slorch

6 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

They need to let him loose. Be creative. I was kinda stunned that they went FG (Tucker is awesome not the point) early when they were right there.

I think the problem with that is that opens him up to injuries. I just don't see any QB running a ton and not getting hurt. But if they do what this drive has these first two plays, then yes. 

And now they have the ball, again.