Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, aggie08 said:

Teams like Cleveland and Oakland get made fun of for firing coaches after 1 season, but I think Jones would come out looking okay firing a coach after 5 games. Basically a "I made a mistake, and I'm owning up to it now, rather than dragging it out."

Which is, of course, why it will never happen.

Mccarthy didn't have a full off-season to turn Dak into Aaron Rodgers

2 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Teams like Cleveland and Oakland get made fun of for firing coaches after 1 season, but I think Jones would come out looking okay firing a coach after 5 games. Basically a "I made a mistake, and I'm owning up to it now, rather than dragging it out."

Which is, of course, why it will never happen.

Jerry admit a mistake? Lmao. Good one. He stuck with Garrett has head coach the entire decade.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Can Zeke not play for more than 2 plays in a row without coming out for a breather? Good lord. It's the same shit every week.

I sure am glad we didn’t sign him to a massive contract or anything...that’s good.

Dallas is really really bad. 

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Starting to go quicker which got them back in the game last week. They should stop huddling and just run the 2 minute offense the whole game

I say the same thing about the Longhorns. Run that offense all game long. Pedal to the metal. It works.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

He's been hurt a lot over the last 2 years. 

And playing him over Gallup is sort of laughable, BUT the WR corp is fucking good.  Only great positional group the team has.  With both Brown and Wilson looking like they can be good backups, we may want to look at trading Gallup in the next year before he jets in FA because we can't pay him.