Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

Just now, Wanker Bob said:

Can't. Dead money would be like 50 mil. Should have never paid him

I didn't really get extending him to a big deal and then drafting another WR with our 1st rd pick. Seeing we already have Gallup. I guess we didn't expect Lamb to drop that far and we could not pass up on him at all.

Gallup/Lamb/Wilson is all we really need.

Can't. Dead money would be like 50 mil. Should have never paid him after he displayed so much bitch ass last season. 

Depending on whether there are specific cap rules for trades that aren't analogous to cuts a trade made after June 1st of 2022 would result in only $2M in dead money and $6M in dead money if made before June of 2022.

b8283e661587e8206cdc002c323f6735.jpge0e1e21b0168d521264d66703ad35209.jpg

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Jerryworld blinding the shit out of players right now. What a poorly designed stadium. 

I've been saying for years, take the shitty scoreboard over the field down, put a huge scoreboard in front of that window that lets in the blinding sun from the end zone.

2 minutes ago, DougO said:

I've been saying for years, take the shitty scoreboard over the field down, put a huge scoreboard in front of that window that lets in the blinding sun from the end zone.

Why would they need to do that?  They have blackout curtains there that they use for other events.  Jerry refuses to.  It is really that fucking stupid.

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Jerryworld blinding the shit out of players right now. What a poorly designed stadium. 

Amazing that simply drawing curtains on those big windows, which they already have installed, would eliminate that problem yet Jones refuses to use them. Really nicely encapsulates the problems with the organization's ineptitude for a quarter century under his leadership. 

• Hook 'Em 1