Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

Just now, dcar00 said:

what the fuck are we doing on a short field we run 2 slow ass developing plays fuck Moore.

Moore does this shit all the time.

He is a god awful play caller. Especially the closer to the endzone he gets. He goes away from what worked and gets cute. Those 2 play calls were some Tom Herman/Greg Davis bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

comments like these are just stupid, but should be expected from what The Ticket has become

you do not pay NFL players on what you want, hope, expect, or wish they would do you pay them based on what they have done

the money that Dak and his agent were wanting was higher than reasonable relative to HIS PERFORMANCE over time

Dak had every chance to sign a long term deal for a hell of a lot of guaranteed money and instead he WILLINGLY took the chance

no one held a gun to his head and forced him to not take the deals that were offered to him he WILLINGLY did not sign a long term deal because he hoped to get a few more million per year or a few more million guaranteed

HE WILLINGLY TOOK A CHANCE just like Jerry and The Cowboys have willingly taken a chance that they do not keep Dak long term or that they have to pay a ton more to keep him if he performs well....BOTH SIDES GAMBLED it was not a one sided deal

now that things look like they might not pay off well for Dak on HIS GAMBLE no one needs to start reading all the bullshit about how bad Jerry and The Cowboys are for also taking a gamble

thank you for making the first smart post in this thread.  other than all of mine. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ButtFumble said:

comments like these are just stupid, but should be expected from what The Ticket has become

you do not pay NFL players on what you want, hope, expect, or wish they would do you pay them based on what they have done

the money that Dak and his agent were wanting was higher than reasonable relative to HIS PERFORMANCE over time

Dak had every chance to sign a long term deal for a hell of a lot of guaranteed money and instead he WILLINGLY took the chance

no one held a gun to his head and forced him to not take the deals that were offered to him he WILLINGLY did not sign a long term deal because he hoped to get a few more million per year or a few more million guaranteed

HE WILLINGLY TOOK A CHANCE just like Jerry and The Cowboys have willingly taken a chance that they do not keep Dak long term or that they have to pay a ton more to keep him if he performs well....BOTH SIDES GAMBLED it was not a one sided deal

now that things look like they might not pay off well for Dak on HIS GAMBLE no one needs to start reading all the bullshit about how bad Jerry and The Cowboys are for also taking a gamble

Wish a deal coulda got done before the Mahomes and Watson pay days. I don't hold any grudges on it, or play captain hindsight. It just fucking sucks so bad for him, he's had a fucking horrendous year already.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

this game is over either way.  the giants will drive for a game winning FG or run out the clock.

The objective was a score a TD once Pollard picked up the 1st. We could have bled this clock down had we kept moving up the field. Get it under the 2 and make them use their last timeout. This was the worst case scenario outside of not scoring at all. Pathetic playcalling.

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

The objective was a score a TD once Pollard picked up the 1st. We could have bled this clock down had we kept moving up the field. Get it under the 2 and make them use their last timeout. This was the worst case scenario outside of not scoring at all. Pathetic playcalling.

yep just horrible fucking bullshit.  hoping on this D to make a play is suicide

Just now, Pam Cummings said:

Wish a deal coulda got done before the Mahomes and Watson pay days. I don't hold any grudges on it, or play captain hindsight. It just fucking sucks so bad for him, he's had a fucking horrendous year already.

I feel horrible for him because he suffered a bad injury on a play where he was busting his ass for a few more yards and possibly a first down (which trying to get more yards these days in the NFL is rare especially for a QB)

I feel horrible for him because overall I think he is a very good person and he definitely  has a place in the NFL.....even in his days back in college I thought he was a good guy and when he got jumped on spring break by a bunch of fucking losers from a D1-AA shit hole it was not his fault and he tried to hold his own (even though he was dramatically out numbered and his posse seemed to be filled with pussies)....but it was CLEAR he was target and jumped.....he MOVED ON FROM THAT and just went out and had a great season and was drafted

I wish a sensible long term deal had been agreed upon, but unfortunately when you let fat little agents get in your head you get ideas about money and taking someone to the cleaners and you get no advice on the risk associated with the few things that NFL teams have to try and manage their payroll

in this case it looks like Dak may have made a really poor bet

you do have a point about the newer QB deals and what that means for The Cowboys in terms of a long term deal for Dak.....but again will The Cowboys give in and sign a long term deal especially now or are we looking at another single year deal

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, ButtFumble said:

I feel horrible for him because he suffered a bad injury on a play where he was busting his ass for a few more yards and possibly a first down (which trying to get more yards these days in the NFL is rare especially for a QB)

I feel horrible for him because overall I think he is a very good person and he definitely  has a place in the NFL.....even in his days back in college I thought he was a good guy and when he got jumped on spring break by a bunch of fucking losers from a D1-AA shit hole it was not his fault and he tried to hold his own (even though he was dramatically out numbered and his posse seemed to be filled with pussies)....but it was CLEAR he was target and jumped.....he MOVED ON FROM THAT and just went out and had a great season and was drafted

I wish a sensible long term deal had been agreed upon, but unfortunately when you let fat little agents get in your head you get ideas about money and taking someone to the cleaners and you get no advice on the risk associated with the few things that NFL teams have to try and manage their payroll

you do have a point about the newer QB deals and what that means for The Cowboys in terms of a long term deal for Dak.....but again will The Cowboys give in and sign a long term deal especially now or are we looking at another single year deal

You're going to lose your mind when he signs the same deal Dallas offered 2 months ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

The Cowboys conistently low ball their players expecting some sort of friendly deal due to Cowboy branding. Dak and his agents did what every top tier player has done with Stephen Jones over the last 5 years. .

• Hook 'Em 1