Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

The Cowboys conistently low ball their players expecting some sort of friendly deal due to Cowboy branding. Dak and his agents did what every top tier player has done with Stephen Jones over the last 5 years. .

fuck off with your ignorant bullshit.  salary cap.  

Just now, Catdaddyhorn said:

The Cowboys conistently low ball their players expecting some sort of friendly deal due to Cowboy branding. Dak and his agents did what every top tier player has done with Stephen Jones over the last 5 years. .

I don't think that is really true

I I also don't think the deal offered to Dak was remotely a low ball offer I thought it was very fair

and in this case even if what you say is true Dak and his fat little agents still took a gamble and it might not pay off well for Dak at all

perhaps agents should have a little fund where they collect a bit more of that "got you the biggest deal possible" and hold it back and they can then pay some of that to players that hold out for the bigger deal and instead have a horrible season or get injured and do not get the huge deal

2 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I don't think that is really true

I I also don't think the deal offered to Dak was remotely a low ball offer I thought it was very fair

and in this case even if what you say is true Dak and his fat little agents still took a gamble and it might not pay off well for Dak at all

perhaps agents should have a little fund where they collect a bit more of that "got you the biggest deal possible" and hold it back and they can then pay some of that to players that hold out for the bigger deal and instead have a horrible season or get injured and do not get the huge deal

the deal he was offered was fair.  they got greedy.