Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

30+ years watching sports of every variety tells me he dislocated his ankle and likely broke his leg as well.  He’s out for the season.  

if it’s just a dislocated ankle and he’s a quick healer (which he probably is, as he’s seemed indestructible until now) he could be back. 

4 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Andy Dalton or Andy Warhol's dead carcass at qb, Cowboys are winning this division at 6-10.

The eagles are rounding into form offensively even with the injuries. Almost took it to the Steelers today but got burned on a fumble call that was overturned. I don't see any way eagles don't win this division now. 

I know quite a few people were happy to see that injury. They won't admit it because it makes them seem inhumane but so many wanted Dak out and now they got their wish.

Bullshit. I didn’t have an issue with him being the QB of the Cowboys. I think he’s pretty good. I just didn’t think he was worth what he was asking. He should’ve taken the deal.

3 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

And what do we do on 3rd and 2? Pass. Lmao. Our coaches are so fucking stupid.

Should at least use a formation that you COULD run out of, instead of a single back lined up in front of a shotgun qb. 
Qb run is off the table now, kellen. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

2 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Bullshit. I didn’t have an issue with him being the QB of the Cowboys. I think he’s pretty good. I just didn’t think he was worth what he was asking. He should’ve taken the deal.

I am speaking in general. The Dak hate spread all over this fanbase. You can't convince me they did not secretly applaud this injury. It's not like he died out there. He will recover. 

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

I know quite a few people were happy to see that injury. They won't admit it because it makes them seem inhumane but so many wanted Dak out and now they got their wish.

I hate him because he won’t accept fair money and is actively trying to fuck our future roster; I hate him because he pouts to the media and acts like he deserves super bowl MVP money.  I think he’s a fraud and an overrated dipshit.

I did not want him to get hurt like that.  and I feel bad for him.  

Edited by futureman

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Damnit. For Garrett to go out there. It is bad. This sucks. Guy is a solid dude. Lost his mom young. His brother killed himself a few months ago. Done nothing but outplay his drat status. This just fucking sucks.

I feel so fucking bad for that young man. He's done nothing wrong. That play is going to be a universal example for why a QB slides in that situation instead of trying to stiff arm somebody.

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

LOL!  Thanks Tracy!  A right ankle for those that couldn't figure out.  He's out for today.  Good reporting.

Ts and Ps for Dak? Shit did he flat line on the way there? They're talking about it like he's Alex Smith. 

Cowboy fans should cheer for losses this year. Dak may never be the same player again after such a brutal injury. It's a massive gamble now signing him coming off of this.

4 minutes ago, futureman said:

I hate him because he won’t accept fair money and is actively to fuck our future roster; I hate him because he pouts to the media and acts like he deserves super bowl MVP money.  I think he’s a fraud and an overrated dipshit.

I did not want him to get hurt like that.  and I feel bad for him.  

Please, you were calling for Mike White before contract talks ever came up.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Catdaddyhorn said:

Please, you were calling for Mike White before contract talks ever came up.

of course I was, dumbass.  dak isn’t that good.  we should be 0-4 right now.  in 2018 dak was the worst quarterback in football until we gave up a goddamn 1st round pick to provide him with an elite receiver.  elite qbs don’t need elite receivers.