Cowboys vs Giants: Return Of The Clapper

Vic Mackey

You can basically just not watch the first half as a cowboys fan. Offense is gonna start slow and turn the ball over, the defense is going to be what it always is, and we will be down 2 scores when you turn it on in the 3rd quarter. Nameless faceless opponents. Same script, it doesn’t matter.

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

Meredith and White played in multiple championship games.

But were they elite QBs? By ‘66-67, Meredith had talent in his line, and his backs & ends were some of the best in the NFL. 

I don’t think any Cowboy QB had as much overall talent as White had. Just imo 

I've been saying the Cowboys need to do 2 things.

1) sit Dak and play that rookie UDA they kept, sit Zeke and Cooper and martin. Visibly make it known you're losing every game on purpose and draft lawrence. Let Dak walk and start over with rookie QB pay scale. After the season fire Nolan and entire defensive staff. 

2) money whip whoever is considered the best evaluator of defensive talent for the draft. McClay and Stephen cannot draft defense for shit. 

5 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Should get McCarthy fired..... but it won't. 

Teams like Cleveland and Oakland get made fun of for firing coaches after 1 season, but I think Jones would come out looking okay firing a coach after 5 games. Basically a "I made a mistake, and I'm owning up to it now, rather than dragging it out."

Which is, of course, why it will never happen.

• Hook 'Em 1