The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

24 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I'm not accusing you of holding those positions.  I am questioning the smokescreen being generated regarding the FISA courts in this specific instance.  It's been one of a hundred different angles that never goes away -- undermine the credibility of the court when it serves one's political purpose (not yours) and then mum's the word otherwise.  I just find it interesting that these judges, allegedly selected in the image of a series of Chief Justices, all of whom have been nominally "conservative" in my lifetime, are being labeled as Deep State lackeys, etc. simply because a warrant was issued that helped provide information about Trump's campaign activities.  It's a fucking joke, just like the rest of this circus.

You'll go nuts trying to find any reason in it.  If Trump feels himself attacked, he'll say anything about anyone to 'win' a point, or misdirect from his guilt by accusing the accuser of wrongdoing.

That is as deep an analysis as you'll ever need.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gatorubet said:

You'll go nuts trying to find any reason in it.  If Trump feels himself attacked, he'll say anything about anyone to 'win' a point, or misdirect from his guilt by accusing the accuser of wrongdoing.

That is as deep an analysis as you'll ever need.

NPD. 

55 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Investment ideas. Avoid BBQ investments when a surly lawyer indicates that he is he representing the investment group but actually works for the interests of the principal against the interests of the investor group. 

Well, when 'Liquid Smoke BBQ' is the name of the franchise...

1 hour ago, Gatorubet said:

???????  I have no earthly idea what you are talking about, as I do not hold those positions you stated (in bold).    Regardless of which 'team' is in charge of FISA or which team is being investigated, I have issues with a lack of oversight by Congress - which has Article III power over the Judiciary.   Allowing the Chief Judge of SCOTUS to assume that appointment role unilaterally seems a bit too much ceding of separation of powers.  I would prefer that the Senate confirms them  And that a more rigorous ability to challenge rulings existed.

That is about it. 

This man gets it.

59 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Investment ideas. Avoid BBQ investments when a surly lawyer indicates that he is he representing the investment group but actually works for the interests of the principal against the interests of the investor group. 

Yea but that brisket was the fucking truth

4 hours ago, Planet Houston said:

This would be a better online community if you were never here. I guess I feel the same way about you the way you (very ironically) feel about immigrants.

WTF dude that’s rude. We don’t have any issues anywhere else. I’m here for UT football and HOUSTON sports

WTF dude that’s rude. We don’t have any issues anywhere else. I’m here for UT football and HOUSTON sports

LOL. Your entire schtick is to needle and trigger people. Then someone fires back at you and you're butt hurt by the level of discourse? What a victim card playing pussy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

LOL. Your entire schtick is to needle and trigger people. Then someone fires back at you and you're butt hurt by the level of discourse? What a victim card playing pussy.

And I believe it is a schtick. Nobody is really as stupid and racist as this guy acts. He’s a provacatuer/inflammatory troll. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

This is a community. I would sit down and have a beer with every one of you. We can have disagreements and call each other stupid but to tell me to leave or brisket wanting to have  pjhooker wanting to see his daughter’s blood ebb out of her and die is crossing the line 

30 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Wait Icono, did you shop Willie Nelson out of that picture of Earl? 

No way man.  Love Willie and wanted all of them in my avatar. I couldn’t fit all of them in when I was making my avatar. If you can I will gladly switch it.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

This is a community. I would sit down and have a beer with every one of you. We can have disagreements and call each other stupid but to tell me to leave or brisket wanting to have  pjhooker wanting to see his daughter’s blood ebb out of her and die is crossing the line 

Reasonable sounding trolling is still trolling.

You should act like tj and take your ball and go home. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

It use to be. Now we just call each other traitors and hope that each other’s children bleed out on the concrete while their parents look on. 

Well, those things tend to happen when a chunk of America votes for and defends  a guy that unapologetically calls for the execution of innocent Americans. 

*awkward family get together silence*

Say Uncle Bob....how's that truck of yours running?

It use to be. Now we just call each other traitors and hope that each other’s children bleed out on the concrete while their parents look on. 

You think demonizing people and hoping to get target practice on unarmed people is cool. But you draw the line at one poster wishing another could see and feel the end result of their views?

We know, both sides.....
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

You think demonizing people and hoping to get target practice on unarmed people is cool. But you draw the line at one poster wishing another could see and feel the end result of their views?

We know, both sides.....

Anastasis isn’t actually #teambothsides. He’s just a republican that’s embarrassed to admit it.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Unless you self identify as a Republican, nobody has called you a traitor. And as for children bleeding on concrete, nobody hopes that either, obviously. Stop acting like a snowflake bitch. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Unless you self identify as a Republican, nobody has called you a traitor. And as for children bleeding on concrete, nobody hopes that either, obviously. Stop acting like a snowflake bitch. 

IT hopes for it. He just hopes that it’s immigrant children, and thinks that we’re extremely rude for not wanting to drink with him because he wants to shoot immigrant children.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No brisket did in reference to a guy’s daughter 

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

I find it very strange that you of all people would attempt to misleadingly smear someone based on something they posted on the net. 

How is it misleading when he got suspended for a day for it. Do you not remember when he said this? I’m watching the Rockets, I’m out

31 minutes ago, Nivek said:

We know, both sides.....

Its all good.  The tribal morons here wont call you out.  Which only reinforces the point about the devolution of this community. But hey. We tried that thing where we got really [serious] about people who posted gifs in threads and that made some people feel better about it. 

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Its all good.  The tribal morons here wont call you out.  Which only reinforces the point about the devolution of this community. But hey. We tried that thing where we got really [serious] about people who posted gifs in threads and that made some people feel better about it. 

Let's not bicker and argue about 'oo elected 'oo and 'oo should die.

This is supposed to be a community!

• Like 1