The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

The president should have been reported before the election. Instead, more than zero people voted for a neon lunatic, and you minimize it.

That's because Anastasis is just as But Hillary as onboard. He just hides it better. 

To be fair, Anastasis would prefer a Mad Max world with a libertarian dictator to a Mad Max world with a Trump dictator. Trump is really too shitty for everyone  But for sure, he prefers Trump to a world with universal healthcare. He needs to squeeze that middleman money out.  He doesn't care about much else except making sure he can continue to sit in between a kid with cancer and his doctor.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

That's because Anastasis is just as But Hillary as onboard. He just hides it better. 

To be fair, Anastasis would prefer a Mad Max world with a libertarian dictator to a Mad Max world with a Trump dictator. Trump is really too shitty for everyone  But for sure, he prefers Trump to a world with universal healthcare. He needs to squeeze that middleman money out.  He doesn't care about much else except making sure he can continue to sit in between a kid with cancer and his doctor.  

To be fair, I have a pretty good publication record when it comes to addressing a broad range of population health issues with real world evidence and analysis. Alzheimer's disease, cancer, and cvd getting the majority of the focus recently. If you would like to compare CV's, happy to do so. I don't want to go full Rocko with my CV and shit, but it would embarrass you. 

4 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

To be fair, I have a pretty good publication record when it comes to addressing a broad range of population health issues with real world evidence and analysis. Alzheimer's disease, cancer, and cvd getting the majority of the focus recently. If you would like to compare CV's, happy to do so. I don't want to go full Rocko with my CV and shit, but it would embarrass you. 

Oh, I know you've worked in the health insurance field for decades.  No need to compare CVs.  My CV has zero work for any health insurers.  Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep better at night.  I'm sure all those scientists who worked for big tobacco did the same.  When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

It isn't too late for you to move over from the dark side.  There is certainly a place for you in a universal healthcare system.  It may not be as profitable, but it will absolutely be more rewarding for you, and you wouldn't need to justify things to yourself anymore.

Edited by FondrenRoad

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

Oh, I know you've worked in the health insurance field for decades.  No need to compare CVs.  My CV has zero work for any health insurers.  Tell yourself whatever you need to in order to sleep better at night.  I'm sure all those scientists who worked for big tobacco did the same.  When you lie down with dogs, you wake up with fleas.

I have a feeling that your CV is written in orange crayon. Just a hunch. 

10 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I have a feeling that your CV is written in orange crayon. Just a hunch. 

Aww poor baby.  I hit you too close to home.  You should take it to heart.  Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.  You'll feel better about yourself.

Plus, you've been burying yourself working for insurers.  Surely when you published "why big pharma needs to gouge consumers-Anastasis 1992", you actually wanted to be able to come to your own conclusion rather than the conclusion your masters told you to reach.

Free yourself.  Its never too late.  There are plenty of smart people that fight for the little man.  Often for little gain. Someone has to do it though because too many, like you, are willing to sell their soul for a dollar.

Edited by FondrenRoad

12 hours ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Inbreeding is definitely an Islamic practice. The first article that you cited was trying not to state the truth in order not to offend Muslims. My grandfather, who was the only member of my family that was a practicing Muslim, would tell me as a kid that he wanted me to marry my 1st cousin. My Mom, Dad, Aunt and me all thought it was disgusting, but that’s Islam.

What kind of asshole would neg this post? It's just telling your real story. 

2 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Aww poor baby.  I hit you too close to home.  You should take it to heart.  Be part of the solution instead of being part of the problem.  You'll feel better about yourself.

Plus, you've been burying yourself working for insurers.  Surely when you published "why big pharma needs to gouge consumers-Anastasis 1992", you actually wanted to be able to come to your own conclusion rather than the conclusion your masters told you to reach.

Free yourself.  Its never too late.  There are plenty of smart people that fight for the little man.  Often for little gain. Someone has to do it though because too many, like you, are willing to sell their soul for a dollar.

Oh this is very cute. I feel quite fine with what I do thank you. I have shared quite a bit on this board wrt what should be done to address drug pricing and universal coverage from my perspective.  It's kind of a knowledgeable perspective given 25+ years in the industry covering chain and independent retail pharmacy, pharma, and payer insights accumulated starting with my first job during high school.  But unfortunately not really an area where I am published much to be honest, particularly not when I was in middle school. That would have been cool though.  But I understand, internet points. High five. Dynamite drop in on the Russia collusion thread bro. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

What kind of asshole would neg this post? It's just telling your real story. 

They negged it because it isn't just an Islamic practice. You're an inbred too. 

How many people of English and Irish heritage live in this country right now?  How many ever came over? Most Southern white folk are still living off the same stock that moved there 200 years ago. There's a reason that kissing cousins is a thing in the south. 

That iconoclast is inbred isn't surprising. He fits right in with you. 

7 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

They negged it because it isn't just an Islamic practice. You're an inbred too. 

How many people of English and Irish heritage live in this country right now?  How many ever came over? Most Southern white folk are still living off the same stock that moved there 200 years ago. There's a reason that kissing cousins is a thing in the south. 

That iconoclast is inbred isn't surprising. He fits right in with you. 

Did you see the numbers and percentage of inbreeding in those countries. The prevalence of inbreeding in Islamic countries is the point not that it happens here 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Oh this is very cute. I feel quite fine with what I do thank you. I have shared quite a bit on this board wrt what should be done to address drug pricing and universal coverage from my perspective.  It's kind of a knowledgeable perspective given 25+ years in the industry covering chain and independent retail pharmacy, pharma, and payer insights accumulated starting with my first job during high school.  But unfortunately not really an area where I am published much to be honest, particularly not when I was in middle school. That would have been cool though.  But I understand, internet points. High five. Dynamite drop in on the Russia collusion thread bro. 

No you don't feel quite fine with what you do.  If you did, you wouldn't be here trying to justify yourself and talking about CVs.

I have no doubt that you're knowledgeable.  But you're also working for the part of the equation that extracts middleman profit.  And you know that.  You know that nearly every dollar you have made is a dollar that was intercepted on its way from consumer to doctor.  Tobacco scientists are brilliant as well.  What matters for the psychological wellbeing of them and you is what you suppress to reach a needed conclusion.

Look, I actually respect you as a poster and I don't respect all that many here.  Your both sides nonsense is ridiculous in a Trump world, however.  You should figure out how you can use your knowledge so that you actually feel good about yourself and feel no need to justify it to yourself or to anyone else.  And if you are ready to blow the whistle, I'll even open the door for you myself.

• Fuck You 1

3 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

Did you see the numbers and percentage of inbreeding in those countries. The prevalence of inbreeding in Islamic countries is the point not that it happens here 

Right, you're an inbred.  I got it. You're from an Islamic country and your parents are siblings.

And you're wrong.  The population of the Deep South is and has been a closed system.  Its why recessive traits and diseases are common among the white population there.  Even white people that don't think they are related in the Deep South are actually related.

1 minute ago, FondrenRoad said:

I have no doubt that you're knowledgeable.  But you're also working for the part of the equation that extracts middleman profit.  And you know that.  You know that nearly every dollar you have made is a dollar that was intercepted on its way from consumer to doctor.  Tobacco scientists are brilliant as well.  What matters for the psychological wellbeing of them and you is what you suppress to reach a needed conclusion.  

We are reaching a new pinnacle of deflective idiocy here. You apparently have detailed insight into how my fucking P&L works? You don't know my specific industry and you make an ass of yourself acting like you do. 

Just now, Anastasis said:

We are reaching a new pinnacle of deflective idiocy here. You apparently have detailed insight into how my fucking P&L works? You don't know my specific industry and you make an ass of yourself acting like you do. 

I know that you're a middleman profit taker in our healthcare system.  I know you defend the private insurance scheme.  I know you are quite knowledgeable when it comes to pharma and healthcare accounting.  I have an idea about what you do, and I know that you do it for the benefit of insurance companies. 

But the reason that you keep coming back isn't because of me.  Its because you aren't comfortable with your role yourself.  You hint at it, but you instead run to shit like "deflective idiocy" instead.  Nobody can save you if you don't want to be saved.  I will say this though.  In every dirty industry, the first whistleblowers do very well financially.

But hey, you continue drinking and posting both sides bullshit on shaggy if that's fulfilling for you.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

19 minutes ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I have a cousin that I wanted to fuck once. I have to think if everyone was telling me to marry her I would have done it.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

I know that you're a middleman profit taker in our healthcare system.  I know you defend the private insurance scheme.  I know you are quite knowledgeable when it comes to pharma and healthcare accounting.  I have an idea about what you do, and I know that you do it for the benefit of insurance companies.

I am actually profit positive. My contribution, small in the grand scheme of things, is used to buy down premium. In the meantime I crunch numbers that people like CDER ask for. And I fucking HATE myself for it.  

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

I am actually profit positive. My contribution, small in the grand scheme of things, is used to buy down premium. In the meantime I crunch numbers that people like CDER ask for. And I fucking HATE myself for it.  

Are we talking CDER now or CDER pre-January 2017?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

So I guess all the mouth breathers screaming this will now say Hillary was 100% exonerated since she wasn’t indicted, since that is their new standard.  

Or not.  It only applies to Trump, who they don’t support.  

GO DUMBASS GARY JOHNSON!  Third parties!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Not sure that I perceive a difference, but I am sure that you will enlighten me about what I do. 

Someone else will enlighten me for sure.  In fact, others have already enlightened me.  To be fair again, most agencies are in much worse shape than the FDA.  The FDA is barely even on my radar.

But you are either just part of the solution or part of the problem.  So tell me about the differences you do or don't perceive, Mr. Cohen.

9 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

That's fine brother.  Keep your work clean.

LOL. What a cowardly edit.  If you are going go doxx mode about your enlightenment, and talk about fucking my wife, don't back down now.  It's not like the serious thread mods are going to jump at this point.

13 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

LOL. What a cowardly edit.  If you are going go doxx mode about your enlightenment, and talk about fucking my wife, don't back down now.  It's not like the serious thread mods are going to jump at this point.

This is surly. Wife talk is fair game.  I can't imagine that any woman would tolerate your both sides bullshit, so your wife is undoubtedly doing both sides herself.

And I haven't done anything "doxx mode".  And if I wanted to dox you, your wife wouldn't even play into the equation.  Its funny that you think that though.  Somebody from surly is actually fucking your wife, huh?

BTW, I don't dox.  I've told way bigger assholes than you on shaggy that they need to cover their tracks better.

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Fuck You 2

Man, my bad for randomly injecting this topic in the thread.

It was just an interesting thing to consider when it comes to the issue of extreme radicalism I thought.

Didn’t know it would illicit the “you’re a Bigot” response so much the way I framed the wording of my posts regarding the matter either.

Having said that, you sound like a Bigot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Asked directly, Rudy Giuliani said it was okay to do nothing about Russian theft if the allegations that an adversary is corrupt are true. - meet the press interview 4/21/2019

There you have it - a wink and a nod at Russian espionage during its course is lawful according to the President’s personal attorney. No duty to defend our country. The best and most audacious “but Hillary” claim yet.

• Like 4

I posted this on the other thread but it probably belongs here:

Trump has set precedent for how not to govern to such a degree that failure to impeach may have its own damning consequences. At some point you cannot let a president get away with the acts described in the Mueller Report unless you are willing to make that the new precedent for the lawful exercise of executive power.

I think the Dems hands are tied. And so what they should do is move public opinion on impeachment - this week its moving in the right direction. Then impeach and force it on the senate then campaign like motherfuckers on the issue.

The problem is, Dems cant posture politically to save their lives. And it’s sad, this one is easy....

Trump is a criminal. Start with that. Have 3 to 4 other talking points - (1) he lied about having millions of dollars at stake in business dealings in Russia tied directly to Putin, (2) his campaign back channeled and negotiated favorable treatment for Russia, (3) his campaign was aware of and meeting with Russian criminals who were attacking our democracy, and (4) he tried to cover it up over and over again. We have him on 7-8 counts of obstruction. This is not a banana republic this is the United States of America and NO ONE is above the law. If republicans want to save their party and participate in saving the rule of law they must convict.

That’s the playbook. Impeachment very likely will happen. The political moves - They won’t happen.

So we will have a dog fight in 2020 as trump declares victory in the senate and uses it to “prove” his innocence.

• Like 2