The Battle for the Paul Bunyan Trophy-MSU@Michgan Big Noon

mdmost

Yesterday was one of the shittiest games I have ever watched.

The officials were terrible on both sides. Msu had a block in the back penalty that was just a normal block. It was terrible.

Harbaugh is done. He doesn’t have the fire he used to, he would rather fight and politic the NCAA than prepare for games.

4 minutes left down 2 scores and you throw 100000000 3 yard passes to the middle of the field, and run out of time. You have a 250lb 6’5 Qb and on first and goal inside the 5 you pull him to go wildcat get two runs blown up and then throw a pass with your goalline back.

I don’t care if it is Gattis or Harbaugh making those calls, the buck stops with Jimmy. He doesn’t seem like he cares to win games anymore and that’s a problem.

I would trade Harbaugh for Herman straight up 100 out of 100 times. I used to think it’s better to keep Harbaugh because who else is going to be better, but at this point I think anyone would be better.

Maybe with Texas win yesterday Michigan can cut in line to bring Urban to AA. It worked with Bo.