Swamp aggy vs Gata

Spider2YBanana

7 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

If LSU wins, is Aggy officially out?

officially?  That's not how any of this works.  Nothing is official until the committee decides what to do and finishes making up their justifications criteria.

Edited by WBT
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Is my sarcasm meter broken?

That’s true. It’s also shocking that even a casual college football didn’t know Trask’s story, it’s mentioned as often as Ehlinger being a Texas fan as a kid or his dad dying. Played at Manvel HS behind D’Eriq King his whole career, didn’t start once at varsity level. 

9 minutes ago, Rip76 said:

If LSU wins, is Aggy officially out?

Don't think so. A&M has wins against both of them. And OSU is still having the question mark of not having enough games played, and now their Meat-chicken game is officially scratched too.  I don't know that I want A&M barely making in at 4 and then facing Bammer again and getting their shit pushed in. 

Nonetheless, I'm pushing for a close Gata win. Don't need LSU showboating. And they don't need any help landing more big name commits, least of all from Texas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

That’s true. It’s also shocking that even a casual college football didn’t know Trask’s story, it’s mentioned as often as Ehlinger being a Texas fan as a kid or his dad dying. Played at Manvel HS behind D’Eriq King his whole career, didn’t start once at varsity level. 

Holy shit. I saw they went to the same HS, but didn't know he didn't start. That's a damn good find for I'm assuming Mullen. The part about Kyle field is interesting. 

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

This reminds me of all the stories of Colt McCoy growing up in Tuscola and then him and Jordan Shipley playing catch. Brent Mushmouth was particularly good at those. Has it really been 12 years since?! dang! Tempus fugit...

• Hook 'Em 1

How many left-handed QBs are there? Feels weird watching Max Johnson throw.

And why does it always look like Florida's WRs and RBs are running away from all LSU defenders, and their WRs get lot of YAC almost every time; may be a function of the short slant passing game? Either way, I know LSU has two INTs but that D looks overmatched.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, PHLaggie said:

How many left-handed QBs are there? Feels weird watching Max Johnson throw.

And why does it always look like Florida's WRs and RBs are running away from all LSU defenders, and their WRs get lot of YAC almost every time; may be a function of the short slant passing game? Either way, I know LSU has two INTs but that D looks overmatched.

Tua is the last one I can remember. They're few and far between 

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I know, right? I just didn't even bother watching because I knew they would drag their nuts across Pigs chins

I tuned in at the starting and it was like 7-3 for a moment. Then about 5 minutes of game time later, it was 24-3, just like that. I turned it off and did house chores.

Just now, PHLaggie said:

I think Smith really should win it too.  WRs don't get it very often but he deserves it.  Beleitnikoff for sure.

He deserves the whole damn thing. They were talking about Mac Jones winning it, and I laughed. Mac Jones wouldn't be winning shit without Smith. Smith is the best player in the country, imo.