Swamp aggy vs Gata

Spider2YBanana

1 minute ago, PittsburghTiger said:

How dare you! Sarah Fuller is an inspiration to all. She kicked an extra point!

I noticed that after she kicked the extra point today (scored in a P5 game!) they had a dude kick a 39 yard fg.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Huh, I looked at the stats and Johnson played more than I realized.  Must have been while I was flipping around to other games.  Finley still played entirely too much though.  Johnson was 14/22 and Finley was 9/25.

yea, I think they finally benched Finley for good after he threw that pick six to the middle linebacker... perfectly freshman QB thing to do, to throw in the middle of the field while getting rushed and in the shadow of his own goal posts.

it's hard when you have two fresh QBs that you didn't get much time in spring to figure out who is the better, or who has the skill set you might need. All the same, glad they kept Finley in for as long as they did... haha. 

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Huge catch by Aaron Copeland.

good enough for a hoedown! or perhaps more appropriately, a Saturday night waltz!

too bad he didn't waltz into the end zone... instead FL kicking a tying FG now.

(sorry, couldn't resist a classical music reference!)

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

I see Florida still recruits morons.

Marco Wilson seemed like the next big thing at corner his freshman year. Blew his knee, has been human toast ever since. He’s taken a lot of heat on Twitter and boards over his play the last two seasons.  This will help a bunch. 

that egg bowl game stunt was actually atrocious. amazingly it kinda ended up costing them the game and the HC... but i guess they fell ass backwards into Joey Freshwater and might find themselves relevant as soon as next year.

the shoe-throwing tonight was just knuckle headed.