NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

Haha. If I could still fit in it I would absolutely wear that bitch everywhere 

Gotcha. That’s a jacket that should be worn everywhere. Grocery shopping. Strip clubs. Vegas. New Year’s Eve party. Just strolling around the neighborhood. Liquor store runs. A cooking podcast. Drinking expensive whisky/whiskey. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

Gotcha. That’s a jacket that should be worn everywhere. Grocery shopping. Strip clubs. Vegas. New Year’s Eve party. Just strolling around the neighborhood. Liquor store runs. A cooking podcast. Drinking expensive whisky/whiskey. 

Absolutely. It should be slept in, worn during sexy time, and without pants. It's the complete package. 

3 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Tua seems to have had a better arm as a freshman at Bama. That injury may have fucked him more than we know.

OR maybe just easier throws.  I know he's not quite as mobile eitehr, but he doesnt' have prototype size, looks ok athletically and the arm looks "ok."  They picked him over Herbert?

Just now, Blotto said:

I want to hate Fitz and that stupid ass beard, but that goofy fuck can play some QB. He should keep playing until he has been on all 32 teams. Seems like it should only be a few more franchises. 

After Dak went down and then Miami benched Fitz, I told my friends that if Jerry Jones was serious about winning this year, he trade for Fitzpatrick. If he just wanted to tank for the draft position, then I was fine with holding pat. 

If they had made the trade, the NFC East would have been wrapped up by about Week 13.

15 minutes ago, HornPhD said:

As soon as it was clear the Raiders were going for a FG, I knew they would lose. Make the other team score a TD in order to win in that situation. 

so you knew with 19 seconds left  on his own 20  Fitz was going to throw a moon ball with his head turned backwards and defenders were going to point at each other instead of covering the receiver and it would be complete with a 15 yard penalty. man that's good stuff. The only way the Raiders could lose was for the defense to do something monumentally stupid and they did.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

so you knew with 19 seconds left  on his own 20  Fitz was going to throw a moon ball with his head turned backwards and defenders were going to point at each other instead of covering the receiver and it would be complete with a 15 yard penalty. man that's good stuff. The only way the Raiders could lose was for the defense to do something monumentally stupid and they did.

you could say the raiders fucked around and found out

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I want to hate Fitz and that stupid ass beard, but that goofy fuck can play some QB. He should keep playing until he has been on all 32 teams. Seems like it should only be a few more franchises. 

Over my lifetime of watching football, he might be the most likeable guy. His story, his personality, his gun slinger “fuck it, he’s open” mentality. Gotta love Fitzmagic

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hookem48 said:

I know win probability isn’t the end all be all, but I would think your win probability would’ve been higher if you just scored a td and forced them to go the length of the field. And no, I’m not saying that in hindsight. It would be one thing if they were kicking with no time, or even less than 20 seconds, but 26 seconds to get in field goal range isn’t exactly unheard of. Especially when the raiders have had a trash defense all season lol

Edited by youdunnf'dup
  • Hook 'Em 1