NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

2 hours ago, hookem48 said:

so you knew with 19 seconds left  on his own 20  Fitz was going to throw a moon ball with his head turned backwards and defenders were going to point at each other instead of covering the receiver and it would be complete with a 15 yard penalty. man that's good stuff. The only way the Raiders could lose was for the defense to do something monumentally stupid and they did.

No, I knew that all Miami had to do was throw a deep ball to the sideline and hope for catch and/or a penalty. They got both. The Raiders opened the door for something crazy to happen that would allow a FG to win it. You have no reason to believe me; however, I told the people I was with that Miami was going to kick a FG and win. Crazy things happen in football and giving the other team a chance to win with a FG minimizes the necessary number of crazy things. 

10 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Haven't seen enough, but maybe Tua just isn't a franchise guy?  

10 hours ago, closetohumping said:

OR maybe just easier throws.  I know he's not quite as mobile eitehr, but he doesnt' have prototype size, looks ok athletically and the arm looks "ok."  They picked him over Herbert?

What’s crazy is, Jalen Hurts is clearly the better player right now. It’s finally come full circle. 2020, man. 

14 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Steelers done?

They have been skating by seemingly all season. Garrett Gilbert who was 4th string for Dallas probably should have  beat them if it wasn't for some shit ass calls for the refs and even with those, still almost won. Probably the weakest 11-0 team I have ever seen. They have looked like shit since that first loss to Washington. Non existent offense.

I saw a meme and it is spot on. Ben R looks like the fat older uncle you drag out to play backyard football with the younger kids. He really doesn't want to be out there but he appeases them.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

They have been skating by seemingly all season. Garrett Gilbert who was 4th string for Dallas probably should have  beat them if it wasn't for some shit ass calls for the refs and even with those, still almost won. Probably the weakest 11-0 team I have ever seen. They have looked like shit since that first loss to Washington. Non existent offense.

I saw a meme and it is spot on. Ben R looks like the fat older uncle you drag out to play backyard football with the younger kids. He really doesn't want to be out there but he appeases them.

I know they had some close calls during the win streak, but this is ridiculous. It doesn't look like anyone on the team wants to be out there. Legit chance Cleveland takes the division. 

Dancing is the least of their problems.

49 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

River next to Pittsburgh stadium looks like crap.

There is a lot of snow that has melted in the last two weeks and the Allegheny is churned up a bit. Up where I live the river is beautiful. The Monongahela comes up from West Virginia, so that explains why it looks like crap.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

I know they had some close calls during the win streak, but this is ridiculous. It doesn't look like anyone on the team wants to be out there. Legit chance Cleveland takes the division. 

I think they played way over their head all season and they are crashing hard to be back to where they belong. 

24 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Not if the Browns lose to the Jets. Steelers own the tiebreaker.