NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

10 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Yep. Sucks I couldn't watch my Bucs since I don't have NFL network. Womp Womp 

Well at least Coastal Carolina v Liberty will be on later. The Cure Bowel. Seems like Coastal got screwed with the Bowl selection. What’s the fucking point of going undefeated in the Sun Belt (with a last minute scheduling and beating of a ranked bYU team) if you can’t even swing a NY6 bowl against a P5 team. 

The Raiders/Dolphins game is also, sadly on NFL network. It should be a good game. Should be. 

They were saying deandre Hopkins got hurt earlier (not sure what happened or type of injury) but he walked to locker room. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Well at least Coastal Carolina v Liberty will be on later. The Cure Bowel. Seems like Coastal got screwed with the Bowl selection. What’s the fucking point of going undefeated in the Sun Belt (with a last minute scheduling and beating of a ranked bYU team) if you can’t even swing a NY6 bowl against a P5 team. 

The Raiders/Dolphins game is also, sadly on NFL network. It should be a good game. Should be. 

They were saying deandre Hopkins got hurt earlier (not sure what happened or type of injury) but he walked to locker room. 

I am pumped for the Coastal Carolina vs Liberty game. I never in my life thought those words would ever leave my mouth, but here we are in 2020

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, clapclapclap said:

Worked for me.  But I'm just a PSA.

Bezos iz evil.

Truth. I really would like to divest totally from Amazon, but modern life makes it somewhat difficult. You can hardly find anything you want actually in stock in a store these days.

Shit ass performance by the Cardinals. They shit the bed in every way possible. Kyler and this team are soft and not ready for the big stage. 12pts against SF at home? Lmao. Andy Dalton and Dallas scored 41 last week against this same defense. Season on the line and this performance? Embarrassing. And the Niners were playing a 3rd string QB and missing half their team. They don't deserve the playoffs.