NFL Week 16

shadow_operative2.0

3 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Doesn’t probably matter because Jets will fuck up the top draft pick anyway.

They need a new HC. And a bunch of other personnel. I’d keep Darnold and use my first or second draft pick to get more picks and fill in the wholes they have on their team. Hire a new coach. Of course they are the Jets so...

I get the Trevor/Justin sweepstakes but even a transcendent talent can’t overcome some of these shitty franchises. They suck from ownership down. Burrow was playing outstanding IMO but they got their franchise QB nearly fucking killed this year (before the season ending knee deal). Jags need a new HC and GM. But they also have a lot of young talent and still a lot of wholes to fill on their roster. They can’t afford to pass up a QB. I like Gardner and hope he finds a home with another team. I do think he’s a starter. Jmo. 

Wondering what kind of fumble the Texans will have to lose this game.

Whole damn team needs an enema.

I knew they would come up with some kind of bullshit.

Watson isn’t hurt. He is just shamed. Murray did the same thing last night.

So fucking Texans.

Fuck you Cal. Using the players input for shitty decisions is a joke.

1 minute ago, clapclapclap said:

Cleveland is Clevelanding

Yep. They’ve had Baker throw too much. Too many attempts. Way too many for him anyway. He’s good at about 23-27 attempts a game. I know they are overcompensating for WRs here but still. He sucks when they make has ass throw too much.