Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Exciting enough that the thought of going out of my way to make a known aggy moron’s life “miserable” doesnt appeal to me. Laughing at Daddy98 as he perpetually steps on the rake of life amusing to many of us. But his idiocy is self inflicted. Trying to make myself feel better by making him feel shittier, thanks, but ill take a pass on that. 

I come to shaggy for intelligent discourse and to follow recruiting. And gifs. Poking that retard with a stick doesnt make my list.  

I just wanted to read his shit, not poke the bear. You can barely read his drivel on message boards, and you think I want to wade through unintelligible drivel on Twitter? No thanks. I just want to retweet some of the stupid he posted, not converse with freak. 

I'm sorry I missed all the church chat on this thread this weekend. I've got a Muslim friend who recently complained to me about how impossible it is to find a parking space for going to mosque on Fridays. I laughed and explained to him that, yes, even though the Northgate neighborhood is full of churches (and the mosque), it is also full of bars. When they made parking free on Friday afternoons for the Muslim students to go to mosque, it also made it free for all the other students, who want to go get an early start on drinking.
If there is a more schizophrenic neighborhood in the United States than Northgate, I have no idea what it would be.
CS Mosque has a bar?
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
22 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:
I'm sorry I missed all the church chat on this thread this weekend. I've got a Muslim friend who recently complained to me about how impossible it is to find a parking space for going to mosque on Fridays. I laughed and explained to him that, yes, even though the Northgate neighborhood is full of churches (and the mosque), it is also full of bars. When they made parking free on Friday afternoons for the Muslim students to go to mosque, it also made it free for all the other students, who want to go get an early start on drinking.
If there is a more schizophrenic neighborhood in the United States than Northgate, I have no idea what it would be.

CS Mosque has a bar?

May as well. The Turks, Serbs, etc. drink like fishes. Raki for the win.

I think going out of state under Fisher is alot easier than we thought.

Given his ties to the Southeast thats where most of our OOS offers go to. When it comes to Southeast recruiting unless it's a kid UGA, Bama, or Clemson really wants Jimbo has proven that he will routinely beat the programs like Florida, Miami, FSU and Tennessee out for players.

The Texas battles we need to win are the ones over the in state studs. Players like Leal, Green, Cupp, Richardson, Williams, and Demas. Fisher has done a great job landing these guys except for Carter, which was really painful.

This cycle in state I think we need to land Demas, Hornsby, Omeire, Alford, Jones,one of the big 3 RBs, and one of Broughton/Collins. Everyone else is replaceable

So many things to unpack here. 

1. How has Jimbo proven he can routinely beat out players from Miami, Florida, FSU, and Tennessee? Because they picked up a nobody LB from Tennessee? Did I miss him stealing a Florida kid from the Florida 3?

The moving of goal posts is impressive. They forgot to included Lindberg, Garth, Parr. I wonder why? They need 1 of the big 3 RBs? They already gave up on Evans? McClellan is all OU. So that leaves McGowan? 

Also it is interesting that the big time recruits this cycle have less strings than 2019, which shockingly enough, favors Texas 

I just don't see how aggy is going to have a top 10 class. They're behind on a lot of guys, sans for a few like Mcglothern. Their o-line recruits are meh, and Hornsby isn't moving up that far. Who else are they in on that would get them a top 10 class? Demas will be their only 5*, but even then he's probably going to flip to Bama.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

So many things to unpack here. 

1. How has Jimbo proven he can routinely beat out players from Miami, Florida, FSU, and Tennessee? Because they picked up a nobody LB from Tennessee? Did I miss him stealing a Florida kid from the Florida 3?

The moving of goal posts is impressive. They forgot to included Lindberg, Garth, Parr. I wonder why? They need 1 of the big 3 RBs? They already gave up on Evans? McClellan is all OU. So that leaves McGowan? 

Also it is interesting that the big time recruits this cycle have less strings than 2019, which shockingly enough, favors Texas 

He did flip that kid from FSU around NSD 1. But how much the Noles actually wanted him is anybodys guess. Other than that you're right. 

Edited by Happy Gilmore

47 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I just wanted to read his shit, not poke the bear. You can barely read his drivel on message boards, and you think I want to wade through unintelligible drivel on Twitter? No thanks. I just want to retweet some of the stupid he posted, not converse with freak. 

3 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

He did flip that kid from FSU around NSD 1. But how much the Noles actually wanted him is anybodys guess. Other than that you're right. 

FSU is losing recruiting battles to Maryland and North Carolina currently, so probably not the best litmus test for elite SE recruiting prowess. 

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:
1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

I think going out of state under Fisher is alot easier than we thought.

Given his ties to the Southeast thats where most of our OOS offers go to. When it comes to Southeast recruiting unless it's a kid UGA, Bama, or Clemson really wants Jimbo has proven that he will routinely beat the programs like Florida, Miami, FSU and Tennessee out for players.

He has?? Must have missed that.

37 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

I just don't see how aggy is going to have a top 10 class. They're behind on a lot of guys, sans for a few like Mcglothern. Their o-line recruits are meh, and Hornsby isn't moving up that far. Who else are they in on that would get them a top 10 class? Demas will be their only 5*, but even then he's probably going to flip to Bama.

aggy has always been the safety school for some upper tier recruits.  They have always celebrated early, only to watch their prize "commits" slip away for better offers elsewhere.  Muting the aggy decommitment cycle was probably the most important thing that Jimbo accomplished in 2019.  He only lost 2-3 valuable guys instead of the usual 8-10.  Of course now we see the balance of power being restored in Texas for 2020 and I expect that aggy will go back to its traditional status as safety school for a lot of good players waiting on better things.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Derrick Hunter is a drama queen who, if memory serves, committed to all 3 Florida schools at one point. He was considered the 5th best SDE in the state of Florida this year. FSU still landed Quashon Fuller who is rated much higher at SDE. Shit, FAU landed a higher SDE Florida prospect than Hunter.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That is a far cry from your original comments, which I quoted below. Actively talking about making his life miserable doesn't scream to me "passively pasting his tweets on a UT message board for others to read." Either way, if making his life shittier is something that gets you up in the morning, have at it. 

11 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Anyone know if Daddy98 has a Twitter account? I would fucking love to make his life miserable.

2 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Uh, yes. Don't you want to make sure it gets worse? I sure do. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SydneyCarton said:

I come to shaggy for intelligent discourse and to follow recruiting. And gifs. Poking that retard with a stick doesnt make my list.  

are we going to the same site?

Edited by Llogg
just noticed you said shaggy, which makes it even more puzzling
  • Like 2

Aggy will probably continue with top 10 classes. They are in the SEC and Baylor, Tech, TCU are all reverting to the mean. Some Texas talent doesn’t want to go out of state. If they can’t deliver top 10, that would be a sign that the Jimbo era ain’t gonna work out too well.

12:30 Brauninger, "Demas is the greatest athlete I've ever covered and I don't know why he's not #1" which leads Looch on a long crying rant about 247 recruiting rankings influenced by "the shush man and gooseneck". 

48:15 "Which Longhorns WR commit will eventually be ranked higher than Demas?" Plus, they go down memory lane about 2000s UT commits, like an aggy radio show should do.

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0112402-nwwq.mp3

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

That is a far cry from your original comments, which I quoted below. Actively talking about making his life miserable doesn't scream to me "passively pasting his tweets on a UT message board for others to read." Either way, if making his life shittier is something that gets you up in the morning, have at it. 

You take the internet far too seriously, as well as what people say. Cool, you called me out. What shall I do, CTJ, er I mean Sydney? Jesus. 

20 minutes ago, sushihorn said:

aggy has always been the safety school for some upper tier recruits.  They have always celebrated early, only to watch their prize "commits" slip away for better offers elsewhere.  Muting the aggy decommitment cycle was probably the most important thing that Jimbo accomplished in 2019.  He only lost 2-3 valuable guys instead of the usual 8-10.  Of course now we see the balance of power being restored in Texas for 2020 and I expect that aggy will go back to its traditional status as safety school for a lot of good players waiting on better things.

Very well said. I do enjoy your analysis, and it's appreciated. 

6 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

You take the internet far too seriously, as well as what people say. Cool, you called me out. What shall I do, CTJ, er I mean Sydney? Jesus. 

Perhaps it's a novel concept in this day and age, but yes, I do take what people say seriously. And generally speaking, at their word until they've demonstrated a reason that I shouldn't. What should you do? Perhaps take the shit that pours out of your mouth and your keyboard more seriously. At the very least maybe not revel in the fact that the shit you posted 1 page ago isn't real and you didn't *really* mean it, or lie about it a few posts later. 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Like 1

They have a thread shitting on the Fedora hire. Within 2 posts Tarp says it is a great hire because Fedora's offenses were power running teams out of the spread, which is exactly what Herman does.
Though it's much more fun when aggy talks out of both sides of their mouths concerning OOS recruiting.

Can someone post some screenshots of the Fedora thread?

Just now, SydneyCarton said:

Perhaps it's a novel concept in this day and age, but yes, I do take what people say seriously. And generally speaking, at their word until they've demonstrated a reason that I shouldn't. What should you do? Perhaps take the shit that pours out of your mouth and your keyboard more seriously.

Oh, cool. You responded, and I'm not reading it. Maybe you should just move past my responses?

• Fuck You 2

Spoiler

Ryan Brauninger

11:09a

Staff

Demond Demas made a case yesterday to be the state's best player. He's the most athletic kid I've ever covered, and he's only growing stronger in his commitment to A&M. He has started calling College Station "home" and is advocating A&M for top prospects as much as anyone right now. 

- North Shore RB Zach Evans participated in some drills. With his invitation to the Under Armour All American game already secured, there was little reason for him to go through all the paces. In terms of his recruitment, he continues to say the right things about A&M being in it, and it doesn't sound like the Aggies are ready to throw in the towel. Like most, I'm intrigued to see when he makes his next visit to Aggieland. 

- Keep an eye on 2022 RB Rodney Smith out of Spring Westfield. Very physical for a young kid with solid track times.

- Clear Creek OL Chad Lindberg did say hiring Josh Henson would put A&M back in the mix though it still sounds like Texas and Stanford are out front. Last fall, Lindberg told me he didn't feel like a priority for A&M after a visit, and I heard yesterday that visit had left a bad taste in the mouth of some folks near Chad regarding A&M. Henson will have it all to do to land Lindberg, but Chad did say there are a ton of A&M people around him in League City.

- As I posted yesterday, OL commit Akinola Ogunbiyi did not even want to give quotes to Texas reporters following his visit to Austin on Saturday. He told them, "I just came for fun. I'd prefer not to do interviews." 

For being in a run heavy offense at Ft Bend Kempner, Aki looked strong yesterday in his pass sets and one on ones. He's been working hard with Rischad Whitfield and Brandon Jordan to improve his footwork and pass blocking game this offseason, and the early results showed on Sunday. Solid day for the future Aggie.

- 2021 Richmond Foster OL Reuben Fatheree looked like he was in fantastic shape. He's a big time basketball player, too, so that may have gotten him trimmed down a bit. He also had a great day and did nothing but solidify his top spot in 2021 for me. He's a kid that Josh Henson will see pretty soon.

- I got a good A&M vibe off the 2021 Katy Taylor duo of Bryce Foster and Hayden Conner. Foster didn't participate due to a pulled muscle, but he did say he plans on doing track and football in college. He's one of the best shot throwers in his age group in the world. Conner, like Fatheree, looks to be in top physical shape and had himself a nice day, as well. He wants to major in aeronautical or mechanical engineering and will be participating in a program with NASA this summer. 

- Keep an eye on 2022 OL Kameron Dewberry from Atascocita. He could be the next Kenyon Green. 

- At QB, I really liked what I saw from Dematrius Davis in 2021. He's a little shorter than some of the other top guys in his class, but the kid can sling the rock. He's got a compact delivery and has a good feel for timing and ball placement. 

Other QB's I liked were Tomball's Hunter Dunn, 2021 Shadow Creek QB Kyron Drones, Pearland QB JD Head, and Ft Bend Travis QB Eric Rodriguez. 

- I talked to a few of the coaches working with the TE's and WR's yesterday, and two of them told me that Crockett ATH Allen Horace had turned a lot of heads in terms of his frame and athleticism. One coach said, "That kid from east Texas can flat out move." Horace has gone from a gangly looking football/basketball tweener last summer to a D1 TE prospect in 6 months. Joe Jon Finley went by the school recently. I'd bet Horace's name starts popping up more and more for A&M in terms of in state TE options. 

- Ft Bend Austin WR Troy Omeire is undoubtedly a top 5 player in this class. If it wasn't for Demas, he'd be the unquestioned best WR prospect in the state. He checks every single box, and he had a great day yesterday. The Aggies and Longhorns are fighting for position with Troy, but he's told me he's very comfortable with the atmosphere in College Station and understands the vision of Jimbo Fisher and Dameyune Craig. Other schools are using Demas as a deterrent for Omeire. 

- Anybody thinking the Devin Price offer was a showcase of charity or goodwill is dead wrong. TP's son showed he belonged with the best in the state yesterday. 

- Defensively, I really liked what I saw out of new offer Princely Umanmielen (Ew-mahn-me-ell-en). At 6-4, 260, he's going to be one of those versatile guys like Mike Elko likes on his defensive front. A&M is recruiting him at end, and I could certainly see him in the mold of Kingsley Keke. He's a powerful kid like Kingsley was coming out of his school. He plays with good knee bend and is explosive at the point of attack. I should have some more quotes from him soon about his offer. 

- It was my first time to see Bastrop Cedar Creek DE Alfred Collins, and let me tell you something, this kid is absolutely the real deal. He was the most fluid, explosive athlete in a good DL group during drill work. The Aggies have made some in roads here, as well. Yes, Mom is a Longhorn, but the relationship with Terry Price and the effort A&M is putting in on this one is keeping the Aggies very much in the hunt. This kid's ceiling is as high as any defender in the state in 2020.

- 2021 Katy Tompkins DE Tunmise Adeleye just came off a visit to Austin on Saturday before competing Sunday. The shine of the Texas visit was still on, but he did give me some great quotes about his junior day trip to College Station. He said the thing that stood out most was the time he got to spend breaking down film with Terry Price. It was the first time he'd gotten to do it, and it opened his eyes to how much knowledge TP has about the position. He then went on about how influential Price had been so far in his recruitment. I'll have an interview with him up soon.

- Stafford's Rob Wooten worked out at defensive end yesterday. That's where he plays in high school, but I think he could be an outstanding two-point OLB, edge rusher. He had the best get off and first step of anyone there yesterday from what I saw. Peveto and Elko are keeping a close eye on him, too. They'll be down in Stafford to see Wooten in spring ball. 

- Another kid that told me A&M was planning to see him this spring was Richmond Foster DT Chidozie Nwankwo. He's a little on the shorter side, but he's very strong and plays with great leverage. He visited for the Super Bowl junior day and told me he enjoyed the time he got to spend with the staff and players. He also said he really enjoyed the food. In a thin year for in state DT's, Nwankwo probably has the best tape.

- Not too much to report at LB, but I did like what I saw from Ft Bend Bush's Kenneth Phillips. He's got a lot of Tarian Lee to his game. If the kid were two inches taller, he'd check off the measurables all the college coaches are looking for, and he'd probably have his choice of school.

- One kid I think will have his choice of schools is 2021 New Caney LB Derrick Harris Jr. Great frame with broad, angular shoulders and long arms. He plays with good body lean and is explosive in drill work. He's still a bit raw, but I think he'll explode with offers once coaches get back on the road this spring. He has had a lot of recruiting insiders talking early in this camp season.

- A&M CB pledge Jaylon Jones had a fantastic day. He really cemented himself as the top dog in a rapidly improving cornerback class in state. He and Demas went at it a few times with Demond beating him over the top in the rep I saw. Regardless, it's easy to see the attributes that made him so attractive for Mike Elko and Mo Linguist. He's physical at the line of scrimmage. He's fluid in his transitions and breaks, and he's got plus ball skills in a 6-2 frame. Like Demas, he's been hard on the trail for the Aggies. 

- Aldine MacArthur CB Josh Eaton has been exploding with offers recently. He said A&M has been staying in touch and will come by the school soon to see him workout. He loved his most recent visit to College Station and covets an offer from Jimbo and company. Texas offered over the weekend at their junior day. Eaton plays for Fast Houston. 

- Another Fast Houston product and A&M target is Xavion Alford out of Shadow Creek. Alford said he talks to Leon O'Neal a lot about the atmosphere and day to day life at Texas A&M. He also said he spoke with Jimbo Fisher this week and that the Aggie staff does a great job of checking in with him and asking questions about things other than football. I'll have a full interview with Alford up soon.

Some long lost father/uncle/brother/ will show up for a few guys here and there.

12:30 Brauninger, "Demas is the greatest athlete I've ever covered and I don't know why he's not #1" which leads Looch on a long crying rant about 247 recruiting rankings influenced by "the shush man and gooseneck". 
48:15 "Which Longhorns WR commit will eventually be ranked higher than Demas?" Plus, they go down memory lane about 2000s UT commits, like an aggy radio show should do.

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0112402-nwwq.mp3

I truly appreciate those of you that listen to this and summarize for the lulz.

I tried once and had to tap out at about 3 minutes.
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Demond Demas made a case yesterday to be the state's best player. He's the most athletic kid I've ever covered, and he's only growing stronger in his commitment to A&M. He has started calling College Station "home" and is advocating A&M for top prospects as much as anyone right now. 

- North Shore RB Zach Evans participated in some drills. With his invitation to the Under Armour All American game already secured, there was little reason for him to go through all the paces. In terms of his recruitment, he continues to say the right things about A&M being in it, and it doesn't sound like the Aggies are ready to throw in the towel. Like most, I'm intrigued to see when he makes his next visit to Aggieland. 

- Keep an eye on 2022 RB Rodney Smith out of Spring Westfield. Very physical for a young kid with solid track times.

- Clear Creek OL Chad Lindberg did say hiring Josh Henson would put A&M back in the mix though it still sounds like Texas and Stanford are out front. Last fall, Lindberg told me he didn't feel like a priority for A&M after a visit, and I heard yesterday that visit had left a bad taste in the mouth of some folks near Chad regarding A&M. Henson will have it all to do to land Lindberg, but Chad did say there are a ton of A&M people around him in League City.

- As I posted yesterday, OL commit Akinola Ogunbiyi did not even want to give quotes to Texas reporters following his visit to Austin on Saturday. He told them, "I just came for fun. I'd prefer not to do interviews." 

For being in a run heavy offense at Ft Bend Kempner, Aki looked strong yesterday in his pass sets and one on ones. He's been working hard with Rischad Whitfield and Brandon Jordan to improve his footwork and pass blocking game this offseason, and the early results showed on Sunday. Solid day for the future Aggie.

- 2021 Richmond Foster OL Reuben Fatheree looked like he was in fantastic shape. He's a big time basketball player, too, so that may have gotten him trimmed down a bit. He also had a great day and did nothing but solidify his top spot in 2021 for me. He's a kid that Josh Henson will see pretty soon.

- I got a good A&M vibe off the 2021 Katy Taylor duo of Bryce Foster and Hayden Conner. Foster didn't participate due to a pulled muscle, but he did say he plans on doing track and football in college. He's one of the best shot throwers in his age group in the world. Conner, like Fatheree, looks to be in top physical shape and had himself a nice day, as well. He wants to major in aeronautical or mechanical engineering and will be participating in a program with NASA this summer. 

- Keep an eye on 2022 OL Kameron Dewberry from Atascocita. He could be the next Kenyon Green. 

- At QB, I really liked what I saw from Dematrius Davis in 2021. He's a little shorter than some of the other top guys in his class, but the kid can sling the rock. He's got a compact delivery and has a good feel for timing and ball placement. 

Other QB's I liked were Tomball's Hunter Dunn, 2021 Shadow Creek QB Kyron Drones, Pearland QB JD Head, and Ft Bend Travis QB Eric Rodriguez. 

- I talked to a few of the coaches working with the TE's and WR's yesterday, and two of them told me that Crockett ATH Allen Horace had turned a lot of heads in terms of his frame and athleticism. One coach said, "That kid from east Texas can flat out move." Horace has gone from a gangly looking football/basketball tweener last summer to a D1 TE prospect in 6 months. Joe Jon Finley went by the school recently. I'd bet Horace's name starts popping up more and more for A&M in terms of in state TE options. 

- Ft Bend Austin WR Troy Omeire is undoubtedly a top 5 player in this class. If it wasn't for Demas, he'd be the unquestioned best WR prospect in the state. He checks every single box, and he had a great day yesterday. The Aggies and Longhorns are fighting for position with Troy, but he's told me he's very comfortable with the atmosphere in College Station and understands the vision of Jimbo Fisher and Dameyune Craig. Other schools are using Demas as a deterrent for Omeire. 

- Anybody thinking the Devin Price offer was a showcase of charity or goodwill is dead wrong. TP's son showed he belonged with the best in the state yesterday. 

- Defensively, I really liked what I saw out of new offer Princely Umanmielen (Ew-mahn-me-ell-en). At 6-4, 260, he's going to be one of those versatile guys like Mike Elko likes on his defensive front. A&M is recruiting him at end, and I could certainly see him in the mold of Kingsley Keke. He's a powerful kid like Kingsley was coming out of his school. He plays with good knee bend and is explosive at the point of attack. I should have some more quotes from him soon about his offer. 

- It was my first time to see Bastrop Cedar Creek DE Alfred Collins, and let me tell you something, this kid is absolutely the real deal. He was the most fluid, explosive athlete in a good DL group during drill work. The Aggies have made some in roads here, as well. Yes, Mom is a Longhorn, but the relationship with Terry Price and the effort A&M is putting in on this one is keeping the Aggies very much in the hunt. This kid's ceiling is as high as any defender in the state in 2020.

- 2021 Katy Tompkins DE Tunmise Adeleye just came off a visit to Austin on Saturday before competing Sunday. The shine of the Texas visit was still on, but he did give me some great quotes about his junior day trip to College Station. He said the thing that stood out most was the time he got to spend breaking down film with Terry Price. It was the first time he'd gotten to do it, and it opened his eyes to how much knowledge TP has about the position. He then went on about how influential Price had been so far in his recruitment. I'll have an interview with him up soon.

- Stafford's Rob Wooten worked out at defensive end yesterday. That's where he plays in high school, but I think he could be an outstanding two-point OLB, edge rusher. He had the best get off and first step of anyone there yesterday from what I saw. Peveto and Elko are keeping a close eye on him, too. They'll be down in Stafford to see Wooten in spring ball. 

- Another kid that told me A&M was planning to see him this spring was Richmond Foster DT Chidozie Nwankwo. He's a little on the shorter side, but he's very strong and plays with great leverage. He visited for the Super Bowl junior day and told me he enjoyed the time he got to spend with the staff and players. He also said he really enjoyed the food. In a thin year for in state DT's, Nwankwo probably has the best tape.

- Not too much to report at LB, but I did like what I saw from Ft Bend Bush's Kenneth Phillips. He's got a lot of Tarian Lee to his game. If the kid were two inches taller, he'd check off the measurables all the college coaches are looking for, and he'd probably have his choice of school.

- One kid I think will have his choice of schools is 2021 New Caney LB Derrick Harris Jr. Great frame with broad, angular shoulders and long arms. He plays with good body lean and is explosive in drill work. He's still a bit raw, but I think he'll explode with offers once coaches get back on the road this spring. He has had a lot of recruiting insiders talking early in this camp season.

- A&M CB pledge Jaylon Jones had a fantastic day. He really cemented himself as the top dog in a rapidly improving cornerback class in state. He and Demas went at it a few times with Demond beating him over the top in the rep I saw. Regardless, it's easy to see the attributes that made him so attractive for Mike Elko and Mo Linguist. He's physical at the line of scrimmage. He's fluid in his transitions and breaks, and he's got plus ball skills in a 6-2 frame. Like Demas, he's been hard on the trail for the Aggies. 

- Aldine MacArthur CB Josh Eaton has been exploding with offers recently. He said A&M has been staying in touch and will come by the school soon to see him workout. He loved his most recent visit to College Station and covets an offer from Jimbo and company. Texas offered over the weekend at their junior day. Eaton plays for Fast Houston. 

- Another Fast Houston product and A&M target is Xavion Alford out of Shadow Creek. Alford said he talks to Leon O'Neal a lot about the atmosphere and day to day life at Texas A&M. He also said he spoke with Jimbo Fisher this week and that the Aggie staff does a great job of checking in with him and asking questions about things other than football. I'll have a full interview with Alford up soon.

Well damn, aggy gettin errrbody. Tom better start focusing on way out of state 2021 guys. 

12 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Texags recruiting reports sound like Imperial Japanese military correspondence in 1940.

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Playing this in the background for the lulz.  I can't believe the stupid nickname thing with these dorks.  Referring to Demas as Double-D.

6_7754875.jpg

<>

jpbx48.jpg

1 minute ago, Katfid54 said:

Wait--your cognitive connection between the words "Double D" is a picture of Jessica Simpson?  LOLWTF.

Well, I'm guessing in this instance he meant "Daisy Duke," the character she's playing in that picture. But as far as any DD association, I can think of worse than Jessica Simpson in her prime. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

You never know what will break Aggy every year. Some years, it’s on the field, some it’s recruiting rankings or flips. So far, it looks like they’re all in on Demas as their “big win” for 2020. 

So him flipping could break them. I’m not saying it’s even a remote possibility. I’m just trying to figure out what will break them

4 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

You never know what will break Aggy every year. Some years, it’s on the field, some it’s recruiting rankings or flips. So far, it looks like they’re all in on Demas as their “big win” for 2020. 

So him flipping could break them. I’m not saying it’s even a remote possibility. I’m just trying to figure out what will break them

I'd bet Bama flips him. Saban has been recruiting him since he was a freshman. 

5 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Saban will flip Demas late. His official visit schedule will be interesting. 

That aggy podcast is pure gold.  Around the 27:30 mark one of the hosts is trying to convince the other that aggy will split (2-2) vs Bama, @Clemson, @Georgia and @LSU.  The other guy thinks there's only a 25% chance that happens but if it does, aggy's gonna win a NC in 2020.  OMG
rollercoaster_mobile.gif
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

The shush man sounds kind of racist coming from Looch. Obviously, he's referring to Carrington. 

But who the heck is gooseneck? 

It's hilarious that Looch accuses Carrington and Chang of influencing the rankings. Meanwhile, it's an open secret that Elko sells information to Wiltfong for rankings bumps. 

Edited by billfromlaketravis

1 hour ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents

Ryan Brauninger

Staff

Of course he does....

Edited by BurntOrangeCrush

20 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The shush man sounds kind of racist coming from Looch. Obviously, he's referring to Carrington. 

But who the heck is gooseneck? 

It's hilarious that Looch accuses Carrington and Chang of influencing the rankings. Meanwhile, it's an open secret that Elko sells information to Wiltfong for rankings bumps. 

But who the heck is gooseneck? EJ?