Jimbo 2020: Strangers with Candi

Machinator

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Perroni seems to be out on an island on this one. The guy from Hamm's old site said A&M lags behind OU and Bama, and Collins told Baizer that UT is the leader.

As long as he doesn't have a father that's ready and waiting to reappear in his life after a conversation with Dameyune Craig, we should be ok.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Speaking of, if Aggy focuses on out of state prospects, the Luicci 44 is going to be hilariously interesting. 

Stupid sip, Looch has ranked IMG kids in his top 44 before. And he'll do it again if they're leaning Aggy.

Edited by billfromlaketravis

The narrative that Jimbo has recruited Florida well since arriving in College Station is yet another BS Aggy narrative that the national talking heads have accepted/promoted. A couple .89 composites is not recruiting Florida well. Wake me when they start taking recruits away from Florida and Georgia. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Every kind of church imaginable on the drag, and this dick wrinkle doesn't think people can worship here. 

I dont think that was his point. I believe he was attempting to say that no decent, church going salt of the earth type person would move to Lib Austin. Decent people who love God wont live in Austin, I believe he was saying. 

Now, what that has to do with Lindberg, who is from a church going family, choosing UT or going WEST to Stanford has to do with his statement of going East. But hes a fucking idiot. 

1 hour ago, Tired of Lurking said:

Every kind of church imaginable on the drag, and this dick wrinkle doesn't think people can worship here. 

Yeah, it’s pretty hilarious when he and other ags say stuff like that. 

I mean I saw CJ, Shack, and Shane at church this morning alone. lulz.

also, if Austin is some liberal hellhole, then can we get less ags to move here please?

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

aggy on Garth - PNG kids "don't have SEC pedigree"

Man, as a frequent visitor of Sabine Pass, calling PNG Southeast Texas threw me off. I guess he means the southern part of east texas and l can't tell if he includes Galena Park and Beaumont. Shane Dronett from Bridge City and Jerry Ball from Beaumont were pretty good. Bubba Smith and James Brown were pretty good too. Throw in Mel Farr and Louie Kelcher and Christine Michael and Frank Middleton and you could make a pretty good case that "southeast Texas" is a talent hotbed.

3 hours ago, Machinator said:

Perroni seems to be out on an island on this one. The guy from Hamm's old site said A&M lags behind OU and Bama, and Collins told Baizer that UT is the leader.

Perroni was saying similar things about Garth a week ago. He literally has to finish every thought on a recruit with either aggy leads, aggy is higher than anyone thought, or wouldn't surprise me he lands at aggy. Otherwise he would lose subs every day, plus it just adds to the narrative that other teams cheated, and watch these guys get huge bumps in the rankings. 

• Like 1

Seeing all these aggy posts makes one realize that there really is a serious inferiority complex at work with these poor people. They can only deal with reality by distorting it to always make themselves the winners and the stars of their own little movies. A psychiatrist would have a field day with these folks.

• Like 2

The narrative that Jimbo has recruited Florida well since arriving in College Station is yet another BS Aggy narrative that the national talking heads have accepted/promoted. A couple .89 composites is not recruiting Florida well. Wake me when they start taking recruits away from Florida and Georgia. 
And UCF. lulz

1 hour ago, Dbeasy said:

Seeing all these aggy posts makes one realize that there really is a serious inferiority complex at work with these poor people. They can only deal with reality by distorting it to always make themselves the winners and the stars of their own little movies. A psychiatrist would have a field day with these folks.

tumblr_lq2rjvSlFC1qd6k8fo1_500.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1