Story without a Happy Ending

Dr. Teeth

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

It's implied. I don't think anyone is naive enough on a board full of college graduates to think "Fuck China" means "Fuck all of those people living in Gansu Province"

people living in Gansu are asshoe.

16 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

So it looks like a white Colorado shooter is probably shooting some other white people. So I guess no need to debate that one. 

per CSUSB paper studied trotted out pages back, Anti-white hate crime, grew 13% over last 5 years.  It's weird people trying to suppress the evidence of anti-white crime.  and which politician should we demonize for the anti-white rhetoric? 

• Hook 'Em 2

51 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

per CSUSB paper studied trotted out pages back, Anti-white hate crime, grew 13% over last 5 years.  It's weird people trying to suppress the evidence of anti-white crime.  and which politician should we demonize for the anti-white rhetoric? 

anti-white hate crimes in boulder increased 100%. where is the outrage?!?

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

what does Orientation have to do with anything?

Uh, you can’t say orientation anymore.  It’s East-West location or Longitude

5 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

i think what you are saying is that 'gun control' is a racial issue and gun control proponents are only in favor of it because...race? 

help me out...?

The headlines today is "Biden calls for gun control in light of Boulder shooting". Why did he not call for gun control last week when there was a mass shooting in Chicago?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/nationworld/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-10-shot-20210314-7jst4cnu2vhf7pxdnq5xw2hvpi-story.html

Why weren't the flags at half staff? Why were there no protests? Why didn't the President and the VP fly into Chicago to march?

• Hook 'Em 2

25 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Why weren't the flags at half staff? Why were there no protests? Why didn't the President and the VP fly into Chicago to march?

because black people killing black people doesn't move the needle at all. we're numb to it. the flags would always be at half staff. that's a really shitty reality, but if you're trying to effect policy change, you attach your efforts to events that resonate and stun white people. 

but i'm curious your take on it...do you think that folks pushing gun control are doing so because of race? 

Can we just make a white fragility thread to contain all of the crying about why there's black history month and BET but not white history month or WET and give our friends here one single place to talk about their feelings on how they're being treated unfairly by society?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Can we just make a white fragility thread to contain all of the crying about why there's black history month and BET but not white history month or WET and give our friends here one single place to talk about their feelings on how they're being treated unfairly by society?

No because white people in history used to be slaves too, the civil war was not fought over slavery but states rights and white people are by far the most discriminated against in America these days so why even need a thread to discuss these established facts? 

27 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

No. I think they are pushing reelection and using any crisis they can to say "look at me! I care!". When, infact, they give zero shits about any of us. 

ah, gotcha. i suppose it comes down to whether you think said policy would benefit society or not....but we've beat that horse to death. 

27 minutes ago, BradInATX said:

Warrior Activate GIF by zoefannet

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cheeseweasel said:

What policy?  

A policy about basic human rights.  Rights to fresh air.  Clean water.  The right to speak your mind, and assemble freely.  And what nobody wans to talk about.  The right to Boats and Hoe's.

Gotta' have me my boats and hoe's.....

giphy.gif