Tom Cotton seems like he sucks

Bullneck

15 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

MOAR

I’m enjoying the stupidity of the Republican Party these days, whether it’s a simple lack of geographical knowledge or poking a bear (Taylor Swift) and thinking that nothing will happen.

I hope Harvard Law School is proud of Tom Cotton.

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’m enjoying the stupidity of the Republican Party these days, whether it’s a simple lack of geographical knowledge or poking a bear (Taylor Swift) and thinking that nothing will happen.

I hope Harvard Law School is proud of Tom Cotton.

He and Josh Hawley are cut from nearly the exact same cloth.  They've got to be smart in there somewhere.  Hell, you can even tell that Felito is pretty smart.  But I haven't seen any evidence from those two.

FYI -

National Service is a mandatory conscription and duty that every male citizen and PR must undertake upon attaining the age of 18. NS can be served in the Singapore Armed Forces (SAF), Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) or Singapore Police Force (SPF).

almost everyone I work with has to do 2 weeks per year until they hit 40.

12 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

basically the guy looks Chinese, and perhaps ethnically he is Han Chinese, so Cotton assumes he must be a member of the CCP. 

FYI, I have issues with TikTok and the uncertainty of the controls within China but this isn't how to manage it from the govt.

• Haha 1

These schools need to start revoking degrees. Why would I ever take Harvard or Yale seriously as an academic institution with the likes of DeSantis, Cotton and Cruz holding degrees from them? 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

He and Josh Hawley are cut from nearly the exact same cloth.  They've got to be smart in there somewhere.  Hell, you can even tell that Felito is pretty smart.  But I haven't seen any evidence from those two.

I'm so mad that Hawley absolutely clowned Zuckerberg. Not because Zuck didn't deserve it, but because it kinda made Hawley look good.

14 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

*never mind.. the point i was making has been covered already.

Edited by yoladu

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

basically the guy looks Chinese, and perhaps ethnically he is Han Chinese, so Cotton assumes he must be a member of the CCP. 

FYI, I have issues with TikTok and the uncertainty of the controls within China but this isn't how to manage it from the govt.

tiktok / the chinese do a great job of letting me know the hot realtors in houston. then they mind control me into trying to sleep with them, often multiple times

the chinese also keep shoving hot single moms down my throat. am i a ‘manchurian candidate’ in the making ???

• Haha 1
  • Prepare your anus 1

Just now, yoladu said:

i mean Hawley and Cotton are both Ivy League educated. They must have been smart at some point.

they won the lotto to get into those schools. ill guess both very much played up coming from poor white trash states 

Harvard has 98% graduation rate, it’s not a hard school. the hardest part is getting in and then affording things. ill guess yale has a similar grad rate

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm so mad that Hawley absolutely clowned Zuckerberg. Not because Zuck didn't deserve it, but because it kinda made Hawley look good.

Yeah, I didn't watch that stuff because I am not generally a fan of big tech/social media and would have been conflicted.

• 2 months later...

Ă—
Ă—