Abilene Christian @ Texas - April 16/17/18

TrashMaster G

19 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

True but a Williams solo shot, Williams grand slam, and Faltine two run shot is 7 more runs. 

All three of those swings were gone on any other day. 

This is probably a 12-4 or 12-5 game with normal conditions. 

There were multiple balls where Craig started calling it as if it was about to be a homer and it ended with "...and he's there to get it short of the wall"

After the 4th one I thought 

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I was at Canyon Lake for my kids tournaments today and that wind was legit. Good for Texas to get the W today after falling behind. Especially on the heels of beating the crap out of ACU last night.

This team is beating who it is supposed to. Looking forward to seeing it go against the top third of big 12.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 minutes ago, BrazilHorn said:

I was at Canyon Lake for my kids tournaments today and that wind was legit. Good for Texas to get the W today after falling behind. Especially on the heels of beating the crap out of ACU last night.

This team is beating who it is supposed to. Looking forward to seeing it go against the top third of big 12.

You ain’t alone, brother ...

3 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

True but a Williams solo shot, Williams grand slam, and Faltine two run shot is 7 more runs. 

All three of those swings were gone on any other day. 

This is probably a 12-4 or 12-5 game with normal conditions. 

Totally agreed on these. The pitchers reaction on Cam's shoulda been GS said it all. 

And that ump shit himself in the 6th and gifted Texas its 1st run

3 hours ago, ztejas said:

There were multiple balls where Craig started calling it as if it was about to be a homer and it ended with "...and he's there to get it short of the wall"

After the 4th one I thought 

Oh Come On Jim Carrey GIF

I loved when he was like, "Tristan can get his WHIP to 1.00 if he gets this guy out- double diwn the line"

• Hook 'Em 1

Living up here in Abilene, let’s take out ACU today. Sweep’um out.

I’m starting to get revved over the club this year.

i would love it if the men and Pierce get Texas back to baseball dominance because I’ve got way too many TT prks to deal with up here (although Beard doled out a cram down of shock and awe in the psyche my TT colleagues on April 1, lol).

Why the big difference in ranking between ESPN and the coach’s poll?