Getting a video off iPad

A couple of years ago I took a vacation video with my phone, moved it to my PC to make some edits then moved it to my iPad.  It's in the TV app under 'Home Videos'.  My iPad is now filling up and I want to move this video back to my PC but I'll be damned if I can figure out how.  When I select the video on my iPad the only two things I can do are watch it or delete it.  When I connect my iPad to my PC via USB cable and open iTunes the video is there, but I can't move it to a PC directory.

Is there any fucking way to get this thing off my iPad?

15 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Motherfucker, when you asked me to fuck your wife while you watched and jacked off, we agreed that there would be no video.

We even shook on it!

I feel so betrayed. 

Come on man, the high intensity lights and 50x zoom lens to compensate for your miniature dick should have tipped you off.

7 minutes ago, Telegraph_it said:

Step 1: Pull up the video on iPad.

Step 2: Open you iPhone and select the camera; toggle to video.

Step 3: IMPORTANT. Start recording video on iPhone then press play on iPad.

Step 4:...

Step 5: Profit. 

spacer.png

19 hours ago, davidg said:

Can you upload it from the ipad to dropbox, google drive, etc and then back down to the PC?  I do this all the time for videos and pictures off my phone or ipad.

By far the easiest way.  Everyone should have an account.

This is what pisses me off about apple shit.  With my android phone I just plugged it into the pc, turned on file sharing or whatever it’s called on the phone, then it shows up as a storage device.  

2 hours ago, Parliament said:

By far the easiest way.  Everyone should have an account.

The fact that the easiest way is to send your data hundreds of miles to a data center and back is such bullshit.  Plus you are at the mercy of your internet speed. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 3:48 PM, davidg said:

Can you upload it from the ipad to dropbox, google drive, etc and then back down to the PC?  I do this all the time for videos and pictures off my phone or ipad.

That was what I wanted to do, but because it's stuck in this stupid ass 'Home Videos' folder the only thing it lets me do is play it or delete it.  There's nothing about uploading available.

10 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

That was what I wanted to do, but because it's stuck in this stupid ass 'Home Videos' folder the only thing it lets me do is play it or delete it.  There's nothing about uploading available.

Also, I suppose it may be backed up or actually residing in iCloud or whatever the Apple cloud service is.  I believe you can log on there from a PC and see if you can find it there.