Chelsea 2021-2022: TUCheL our balls, hoes

ztejas

I can't believe they're going ahead with the stupid motherfucking Carabao cup. If another first team guy gets injured I might put my head through the drywall in my bedroom. Someone needs to lock Ziyech Mount and Pulisic in an equipment closet so Tuchel can't play them. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Pulisic keeps being put into this "false 9" role but in reality, he's playing a true 9. Never drops deep, always roaming the front line, and clearly, a true 9 is not his style, nor does he have the physical attributes to succeed at it. 

Havertz played an actual false 9 in the CL finals. I don't know if it's TT telling CP10 to just be a 9 or CP10 not embracing the "false" part but I think him in that Havertz role would work really well for everyone. 

Sooner or later, Chelsea will be healthy and hopefully CP10 finds a strong footing in that 11.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, dieucla98 said:

Pulisic keeps being put into this "false 9" role but in reality, he's playing a true 9. Never drops deep, always roaming the front line, and clearly, a true 9 is not his style, nor does he have the physical attributes to succeed at it. 

Havertz played an actual false 9 in the CL finals. I don't know if it's TT telling CP10 to just be a 9 or CP10 not embracing the "false" part but I think him in that Havertz role would work really well for everyone. 

Sooner or later, Chelsea will be healthy and hopefully CP10 finds a strong footing in that 11.

Yeah I don't really understand the term false 9 sometimes. It seems to me people use it whenever a non striker is playing striker regardless of what they're actually doing on the pitch. Pulisic hasn't played false anything in that position. He's basically playing striker/9 except he's 5'8" and either not big enough to get the ball or we can't get him the ball in those spots (likely both). 

When healthy and in form he's pretty much world class on either wing and he's getting close to being fully healthy and seems to be picking up some form again - so I'm really hoping we can get Lukaku/Havertz/Werner back out there in AM or striker or 9 or false 9 or whatever the fuck you want to call it.

I do appreciate how many different positions he's played and I'm sure Tuchel does as well but it makes the dude look bad on occasion. The pen today was a phenomenal piece of work and he's good for stuff like that if he's put in the right positions. He just isn't good enough to overcome being put in the wrong positions (few players on this team are).

• Hook 'Em 2

Man Kante is so fucking good.

Cholabah with a awful play, but we stuck with it and got 1 point. Now if we could only close out games against teams we are meant to beat.

City will falter at some point, but man we need to get some sort of health going. Kai and Tiago did well despite their health, hope they continue to improve. But this list of injuries is killer.

image.png.6aa446cffcf400738b9071b849df57f2.png

2 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Man Kante is so fucking good.

Cholabah with a awful play, but we stuck with it and got 1 point. Now if we could only close out games against teams we are meant to beat.

City will falter at some point, but man we need to get some sort of health going. Kai and Tiago did well despite their health, hope they continue to improve. But this list of injuries is killer.

image.png.6aa446cffcf400738b9071b849df57f2.png

Seeing Lukaku listed as "other" is kind of funny, reminds me of when Tim Duncan had a "DNP - old" a while back.

But fuck Lukaku.