Sovereign Citizens in Massachusetts

Neonmoon

On 7/3/2021 at 12:33 PM, Brisketexan said:

It’s fascinating how much overlap there us between these sovereign citizens types, similar ones with a white supremacist bent in places like Idaho, and the Republic of Texas types here. They all spout some of the same utterly insane and magical bullshit about “I’m not an incorporated person, I don’t consent to create joinder with you, your are an admiralty court with no jurisdiction over my legal person,” blah blah blah.

It’s all made up bullshit. But multiple groups latch onto it as gospel truth.

And what’s kept it going is that there are dozens of YouTube videos of these weirdos in court and they all contain the same people commenting about how they “schooled” the judge or they “destroyed” the prosecutor.

Of course, they don’t show the inevitable follow ups on all of them, which is the judge actually considers the argument before categorically dismissing them in a subsequent session. They never show that; just the Moors and the sovereign citizens talking their shit.

On 7/3/2021 at 2:36 PM, TwiceHorn said:

I find it interesting that people of generally sub-Saharan African descent find themselves so drawn to identification with Arabs and northern Africans.  I suppose as a matter of geography, they are a more "proximate" people, and they're darker hued than eurowhitey, But I'm not sure those people did Africans any real favors, either.

It's usually a riff on the theme that the modern Arab / north African is a devilish impostor of the originals, who were Black and Beautiful like them. These people are extremes of a type known in the Black community as the "Hotep." Way off into crackpot history and pseudoscience, heavy on Egypt. 

It's not far off from Whitey Jesus if you follow it to extremes. There are some Aryan sects that believe they are the "real Jews" of Jesus' time and all those other people with their yarmulkas and shohars and shit?: devilish impostors. So when you see a blonde, blue-eyed Jesus, that is because that is what he really looked like, not because some painter stoned on rotten bread in Ghent or Brugges had never seen a brown person before. 

On 7/3/2021 at 10:31 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Sovereign citizens do not recognize any US or state law, so they don't believe they need to adhere to that law you write of. You can imagine how well it goes when they attempt to explain the finer points of this theory to the state trooper.

I believe that cops look at sovereign citizens as close to being domestic terrorists. So when someone is pulled over and they start to sound like a sovereign citizen, cops act quickly to control the situation. They don't screw around with them.

One funny aspect of their police encounters is that they can actually be very polite with officers. They're not necessarily hostile. The citizens see it as a teaching moment to inform the police officers of the law. You can guess that doesn't turn out well.

Oklahoma traffic stop example: 

Hilarious.

Heroes just LOVE the opportunity to yell and scream for the cameras as if there was some real threat.

What a bunch of pussy jackasses.

7 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

It's usually a riff on the theme that the modern Arab / north African is a devilish impostor of the originals, who were Black and Beautiful like them. These people are extremes of a type known in the Black community as the "Hotep." Way off into crackpot history and pseudoscience, heavy on Egypt. 

It's not far off from Whitey Jesus if you follow it to extremes. There are some Aryan sects that believe they are the "real Jews" of Jesus' time and all those other people with their yarmulkas and shohars and shit?: devilish impostors. So when you see a blonde, blue-eyed Jesus, that is because that is what he really looked like, not because some painter stoned on rotten bread in Ghent or Brugges had never seen a brown person before. 

C’mon man, everybody knows that Jeffrey Hunter is Jesus reincarnated - Hollywood can’t be wrong...

96D7FEE9-5E5C-4841-8D38-66A68096E356.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I had heard all that in the early 90s. You may not be au courant with more recent research, which is that at least in Western Europe, the original people were Black but were wiped out by White barbarians who then claimed all the cool buildings.

Source: fellow Wing Chun Kung Fu student who explained it to me while we practiced in a tiny gym in downtown Birmingham across the alley from a ruined church.

Kinda Hotep-y but not completely off either-- the first Homo Sapiens in Europe probably were dark-skinned, at least until they mixed in with later, lighter arrivals. But back to North Africa, I believe it was the Egyptians themselves who described the native Libyans as light-skinned. I mean, they drew pictures of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Gates#/media/File:Egyptian_races.jpg

EDIT: I fell for the Devil's tricks-- the skin colors were added by a later artist. Not sure what some Herr Doktor Ubermensch would have to gain by painting an ancient Libyan to look like a Trustafarian at Burning Man, but one must stay on guard.

Edited by RDCanecutter
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had heard all that in the early 90s. You may not be au courant with more recent research, which is that at least in Western Europe, the original people were Black but were wiped out by White barbarians who then claimed all the cool buildings.

Source: fellow Wing Chun Kung Fu student who explained it to me while we practiced in a tiny gym in downtown Birmingham across the alley from a ruined church.

Kinda Hotep-y but not completely off either-- the first Homo Sapiens in Europe probably were dark-skinned, at least until they mixed in with later, lighter arrivals. But back to North Africa, I believe it was the Egyptians themselves who described the native Libyans as light-skinned. I mean, they drew pictures of them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Gates#/media/File:Egyptian_races.jpg

EDIT: I fell for the Devil's tricks-- the skin colors were added by a later artist. Not sure what some Herr Doktor Ubermensch would have to gain by painting an ancient Libyan to look like a Trustafarian at Burning Man, but one must stay on guard.

Scientists now do believe the Ancient Romans were much darker than we portray them, as it was easier for people to go to and from Africa than cross the Alps for blonde strange.

We had one of these knuckleheads that worked for us a few years back.  I knew he was weird but didn't really know the whole deal.  One day he's gone and I ask about it.  "Oh he's doing 25 years for tax evasion.  They took him to jail yesterday."  I guess his nonsense arguments weren't respected by the man.  I didn't feel sorry for him because he was an ass, but I did feel sorry for his 6 kids.

• Fuck You 2

10 minutes ago, Felix said:

We had one of these knuckleheads that worked for us a few years back.  I knew he was weird but didn't really know the whole deal.  One day he's gone and I ask about it.  "Oh he's doing 25 years for tax evasion.  They took him to jail yesterday."  I guess his nonsense arguments weren't respected by the man.  I didn't feel sorry for him because he was an ass, but I did feel sorry for his 6 kids.

5 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had a white coworker who was angry at me for paying federal taxes when his carefully-repeated arguments clearly showed that I did not have to.

I never asked him if he paid taxes.

Dude was go-to for every belief system you can dig up on a 3am Youtube deep dive.

People harbor deep delusions about the govt and their ability to tax us. These guys must be brutal to share a cell with. Not only do they still have their anti-tax beliefs, now they're imprisoned for it. 

Not only do you have to believe that the govt is lying to us about their power to tax, the entire legal and tax industry has agreed to go along. I guess they latch onto some legal "expert" that has agreed to turn against the tax machine and expose the lies.

One day he's gone and I ask about it.  "Oh he's doing 25 years for tax evasion.  They took him to jail yesterday."  I guess his nonsense arguments weren't respected by the man.  I didn't feel sorry for him because he was an ass, but I did feel sorry for his 6 kids.

b331b0b641f357613f11805d5ed3e310.jpg
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2021 at 6:03 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

Scientists now do believe the Ancient Romans were much darker than we portray them, as it was easier for people to go to and from Africa than cross the Alps for blonde strange.

Well, those Germanic types were some pretty savage mofos and the Romans had already had a tough time with them

Edited by Armybrat

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

People harbor deep delusions about the govt and their ability to tax us. These guys must be brutal to share a cell with. Not only do they still have their anti-tax beliefs, now they're imprisoned for it. 

Not only do you have to believe that the govt is lying to us about their power to tax, the entire legal and tax industry has agreed to go along. I guess they latch onto some legal "expert" that has agreed to turn against the tax machine and expose the lies.

10 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I had a white coworker who was angry at me for paying federal taxes when his carefully-repeated arguments clearly showed that I did not have to.

I never asked him if he paid taxes.

Dude was go-to for every belief system you can dig up on a 3am Youtube deep dive.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 1