Get Ready for a Whole Season of Taunting Flags in the NFL

Vic Mackey

2 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

Yeah don't care....don't need the clock stopping after every incompletion when teams are throwing 40-50 times a game.

Give me games that finish on time. College games have waaaaaay too many stoppages. They can literally review every single play. I have seen games where 3 plays in a row were reviewed and the game slowed to a crawl. NFL offenses are much more efficient and the talent level is night and day so of course college will have more plays. There are more incomplete passes. And not to mention the clock stops after every 1st down. More plays does not equate to a better product. I love college football but it's a beating to watch a game from start to finish these days.

I promised my wife 42 years ago when we got married that if she would STFU on Saturday afternoons in the Fall, 12-14 Saturdays, Sunday we would do whatever she wanted.  I have kept my promise and, except for the super bowl (party), I have not sat down and watched an NFL game in 42 years.  I wish she would keep her promise. ☹️🤘🤘🤘

11 hours ago, TrashMaster G said:

There are also a lot more plays in an average college game.

I don't understand wanting less college football.

surly: only 100 days till college football season, lets start a thread where we count it down day by day.

also surly: college football games are too long.