Oregon @ Ohio State, FOX, 11 am

Parliament

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, WBT said:

Down 14 still in the 3rd quarter?  I disagree.  I would have gone for it because it was only 2 yards but you still have time to kick the FG there.

I agree. Still early enough that any points help. But when your D is getting worked like this you probably feel like you need to go shot for shot with them.

1 minute ago, WBT said:

Down 14 still in the 3rd quarter?  I disagree.  I would have gone for it because it was only 2 yards but you still have time to kick the FG there.

Oregon is closing in on 250 rushing yards. Go ahead and disagree with me - you're wrong. That 3 points will not end up mattering I guaranfuckingtee you. 

Sark really exposed the flaws in this Defensive scheme. Minnesota came in with a similar game plan but didn’t have the athletes to win. Oregon has better guys and are picking apart this D. Combs can coach DBs but is terrible as a coordinator. 

how can they recruit so well and have no linebackers?

That last sequence is a sneak peak of why I’ve been saying Brown sucks. Make him throw it & ducks are cooked. He needs to be used as a Swoopes-type since he’s such a powerful runner. Gonna be a dogfight in the 4th, OSU will drive down & score easy here. Oregon better hang on.

Edited by Helobious