Oregon @ Ohio State, FOX, 11 am

Parliament

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Overestimated how good OSU is this year. Not a championship caliber team at all. Can’t stress enough how shitty Brown is, Buckeyes just need to load the box & this game is over. They’ll still win by 10-14 points but yeah not an impressive start for them. 

lol you takes in this thread Jesus

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I love it when the 11am game is a good one.

Makes it so much easier waiting for one's own kickoff.

Yup I'm now skipping swimming laps for now because I planned on doing something to pass the time to game time. Got to watch the bucees cry now

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

Love the team Mario Cristobal has built. Stout at both lines. I’m very happy with Sark - Cristobal was my favorite during the search process. If LSU is smart, they fire Coach O and hire Cristobal after the season.

If I'm Cristobal, I stick at Oregon while this NIL scene gets settled and i can guage just how big an advantage Nike/Phil will give him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

If Oregon could find a real qb, they would be salty af. They've got everything but a leg8t qb. Brown is up and down 

Cristobal somehow managed to make Herbert look like a relatively ordinary talent. I guess you could give him a pass with it only being Cristobal's 2nd year at Oregon.... Maybe it's the QB. Maybe it's the ecosystem

1 minute ago, Macklemore said:

Get up earlier. I got in my Peloton ride and an hour of work in before the start of games.

Ey you are right

I took my boy swimming this morning, he's 1.5 and starting to be cool without holding him with his floaties. Lots of fun. 

Then I come home and I got a pregnant wife so it's strait to making lunch and whatever else needs doin

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TommyGufano said:

Cristobal somehow managed to make Herbert look like a relatively ordinary talent. I guess you could give him a pass with it only being Cristobal's 2nd year at Oregon.... Maybe it's the QB. Maybe it's the ecosystem

Maybe. We shall see how he does long-term with his own qb he recruited. He's done everything else to get both lines prepared, so I'm not doubting he can do it. 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Lines, not likes

1 minute ago, Blotto said:

If I'm Cristobal, I stick at Oregon while this NIL scene gets settled and i can guage just how big an advantage Nike/Phil will give him. 

Hell yeah it's the best school in the pac 12 by far.

Heck, they should join the SEC it's gonna be the only real conference next year ;)

Just now, Blotto said:

Absolutely.

I think the teams that will benefit the most from NIL are Texas, USC, and Oregon.

And, believe it or not, maybe Miami.  Sexy place to live and "build your brand", plus they can pitch you-get-to-be-part-of-resurrecting-a-dynasty.