NFL Week 2 thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

UT has this. We got the only Aussie that can trick kick. If I have to say negative things about Herman...(one might be) that he wouldn't ever call Michael Dickson by name. 

That no look in the eye bullshit had me against Herman from the start. I fucking hated coaches like that. I know it's quaint, but this is college and you are supposed to be a fucking educator / mentor, job one. 

1 minute ago, mwaadeeb said:

That no look in the eye bullshit had me against Herman from the start. I fucking hated coaches like that. I know it's quaint, but this is college and you are supposed to be a fucking educator / mentor, job one. 

That and comparing our players to Lenny in Mice and Men bullshit. 

Just now, Nicole44 said:

The afternoon stuff is slow...but the early game stuff is supercool. I got frustrated earlier but then realized I am an idiot. 

The early games move fast. Imagine having bets on 3 or 4 of them.

Just now, Deej said:

How are people just now getting in to Red Zone?

DirecTV is being generous and giving it away to lots of viewers.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, mwaadeeb said:

Thanks, this thread just made me look into it - HULU + Live streams it for 10 bucks a month, one week free trial. Shityeah

There are 2 Red Zone channels. DirectTV and NFL Network. They are 2 different feeds with different hosts, but basically the same coverage.