NFL Week 2 thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

Taunting is such a shit call. I get it. You aren't allowed to do it. This is like Nascar with humans just wearing pads. If they want to taunt who the fuck cares? 

You want to keep it from devolving into full combat. The field is like a courtroom, rules have to be obeyed and decorum observed. Are you not entertained?

3 minutes ago, RPM said:

You want to keep it from devolving into full combat. The field is like a courtroom, rules have to be obeyed and decorum observed. Are you not entertained?

Ok so when I was on my honeymoon, Dallas was playing and Zeke jumped into the Salvation Army bucket. They were fined for that or he was. And it helped the charity. One of my favorite players is Mark Schelerth (prolly misspelled) but he would research every guy he was lined up against. Find out what they liked and watched or read and would then yell out at them, "you know the ....stuff you read/watched well I read/watched it too" he would spoil the ending. The taunting call was fuck shit stupid. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

One of my favorite players is Mark Schelerth (prolly misspelled) but he would research every guy he was lined up against. Find out what they liked and watched or read and would then yell out at them, "you know the ....stuff you read/watched well I read/watched it too" he would spoil the ending. The taunting call was fuck shit stupid. 

It's OG football. "But we are better than that now." 

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Ok so when I was on my honeymoon, Dallas was playing and Zeke jumped into the Salvation Army bucket. 

6 minutes ago, Deej said:

That marriage was shorter than mine. Damn. Sorry 

Ha ha ha ha ha... Oh you kids...

• Haha 1

why in the hell did Tennessee just kick a PAT there? i can't think of a single team in the league that's better equipped to run a two-point play than Tennessee and they kick it there (and nearly miss). your running back is an NBA power forward, your QB can really run, and just the threat of Henry alone will open up the field for your pass catchers. what a cowardly decision.

Edited by shadow_operative