NFL Week 2 thread

shadow_operative2.0

I know Dan Campbell is aggy and I’m not supposed to like him, but to hell with it I admit it. I like him a lot. He set the tone from the beginning in his first press conference on how to pull a perennial loser out of the gutter. Bite a kneecap.

Edited by Macklemore

Just now, Macklemore said:

I know Dan Campbell is aggy and I’m not supposed to like him, but to hell with it I admit it. I like him a lot. He set the tone from the beginning in his first press conference on how to pull a perennial loser out of the gutter. 

The Lions need a tough guy like him to change the dynamic 

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Lions got fleeced on that deal. I’m not sure Campbell makes it 3 years either. 

The non called timeout on the last drive in the first half was one of the more egregiously stupid things I've ever seen from an NFL coach and yet no one here discussed it. Granted there's a light populace here. 

Who knows. Goff hasn't looked bad but that was horrible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, 4th&Five said:

Lions got fleeced on that deal. I’m not sure Campbell makes it 3 years either. 

Goff would be a great backup but it was apparent how much McVay was over Goff. I know he is new to the Lions but I don’t know that he’ll ever be able to visualize plays etc. they got fleeced. Stafford is having his best life right now