Summer Transfer Window - 2018 Version

Jograves

So you guys can have the rest of the Napoli players apparently.

Napoli’s lawyer confirms they met with Chelsea and Maurizio Sarri’s representatives, organising a “pact of non-belligerence on the market,” fueling reports that the contracts will include written pledges that Sarri won’t raid the Napoli squad for players, especially those who have release clauses.

48 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

They haven't produced much in about a decade.

Delofeu, Rafinha, Thiago and Sergi Roberto are solid players, but the point is valid as far as a superstar.  I still don't get what happened with Bojan.  I know about the panic attacks and all, but it's not like Iniesta didn't have similar issues at one point or another. 

Hopefully, Samper or Munir will develop into something, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

56 minutes ago, Kringelbert Fishtybuns said:

Delofeu, Rafinha, Thiago and Sergi Roberto are solid players, but the point is valid as far as a superstar.  I still don't get what happened with Bojan.  I know about the panic attacks and all, but it's not like Iniesta didn't have similar issues at one point or another...

I didn't know about the panic attacks, so I did some of the google.

Apparently it was really bad, the federation didn't care, he couldn't deal, they threw him under the bus, he has bounced around since.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/may/18/bojan-krkic-interview-anxiety-attacks-football

In Portuguese (i think).

Real Madrid in Santos to negotiate with Neymar's father

tenor.gif?itemid=8183433

Globoesporte is tier 1 for Brazil, so this is most likely true.

'' Agent working for the Spanish club goes after Neymar da Silva Santos to try to evolve conversations. But situation is complicated, since there is no fine rescission to leave the PSG ''

'' After losing Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus, Real Madrid is focused on the mission of bringing a new star to his cast. And the name Neymar, old desire, is one of the strongest behind the scenes. In recent days, the Merengue club has sent an official representative to Santos, where the striker's family is, with a clear goal: to go after Neymar da Silva Santos, the father and businessman of Neymar Jr. The intention is to establish contact and begin to negotiate a possible transfer, according to the GloboEsporte.com, according to sources close to the situation. The agent is the agent Juni Calafat, who takes care of the South American businesses of the Real - he who led the signings of Vinicius Jr. and Rodrygo, for example. The conversations are in progress.

The case, however, is quite complicated. As there is no termination penalty to leave PSG and the contract goes until the middle of 2022, the main obstacle of Real Madrid is to convince - or make Neymar convince - Sheikh Nasser Al-Khelaifi to negotiate its main player. And at this point this seems unlikely. ''

'' Maybe not in this next window, but I think at some point his going to Real Madrid will happen - said a source close to the player. ''

8 minutes ago, MoJames said:

Fuck Kante being linked to Barca.

This would make me happy.  Therefore if a transfer happens, he will play next year at PSG or Real.

And I know that Perez wants another Galactico, but Neymar would be a fucking headache on and off the field.  I would poach some combination of Kante, Lewandoski, Hazard and Salah for the price Al-Khelaifi is going to let Neymar go.  He takes Champions League losses seriously.    

MARCELO to Juventus?

I get all of my best info from Nigerian newspapers.

SPORT

Transfer news: Marcelo to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus

marcelo.jpg

Real Madrid vice-captain, Marcelo has been linked with a summer move to Juventus, just a day after former Los Blancos team-mate, Cristiano Ronaldo swapped the Spanish capital for Turin in a sensational 105-million-euro switch.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Marcelo could follow Ronaldo to Juve.

The report claimed that Marcelo’s representative is in Turin and are working on the possibilities for the left-back to join the Seria A champions.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/12/transfer-news-marcelo-join-cristiano-ronaldo-juventus/

1 hour ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Neymar and Sergio Ramos on the same team? 

LET THE HATE FLOOOOOOW!!!!!!

Ramos will get frustrated on the training ground when his vicious cheap shots are thwarted by Neymar's stop-drop-and-roll before there's any contact.

MARCELO to Juventus?
I get all of my best info from Nigerian newspapers.

SPORT

Transfer news: Marcelo to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus

marcelo.jpg

Real Madrid vice-captain, Marcelo has been linked with a summer move to Juventus, just a day after former Los Blancos team-mate, Cristiano Ronaldo swapped the Spanish capital for Turin in a sensational 105-million-euro switch.

Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Marcelo could follow Ronaldo to Juve.

The report claimed that Marcelo’s representative is in Turin and are working on the possibilities for the left-back to join the Seria A champions.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/12/transfer-news-marcelo-join-cristiano-ronaldo-juventus/

FUCK THIS.

This better not happen.

Besides Madrid isn’t in a position to be selling defenders. Even if there are heavy “” around the word defender

Ok apparently the CFC board has awoken.

Sarri/Jorginho last week.

Todays news from  a reporter in Italy that it is felt has a connection with Sarri

And a story posted in Italian

Link - Translation Below

Courtois has an expiring contract and intends to go to Real. But before freeing him, the English club wants to be sure to take Alisson. The last hours have been intense, the next three to four days will be hot. Chelsea knows it has strong competition from Liverpool, but pushes with the confidence to climb over the Reds perhaps proposing a higher salary to compensate for the possible disappointment of the Brazilian goalkeeper not to be able to play the Champions League. It’s a fight on the wire, with Courtois involved. Rome awaits, in haste, wants everything to be clear by Thursday, at most Friday. And on the figure does not give a centimeter, at least 70 million. With Areola, we have reported for some time, destined to collect the legacy of Alisson, Olsen alternative. But always if the operation was defined under the conditions of the Giallorossi club.

Tbo to Real Madrid is being reported as done.

In Spanish

Google Translate.

No Clue or reliability.

The whites want to rejuvenate the goal and after the frustrated signing of Kepa in the past winter market, the bet is clear for the Atlético de Madrid exporter. The contract of the recent Gold Glove of the World Cup with Chelsea ends in 2019 and therefore the English would welcome the sale. A price between 30-35 million euros is spoken in the foreign press. In addition, the Belgian goalkeeper wants to return to live in the capital of Spain since his children live there with his ex-wife. As our colleague Melchor Ruiz has reported in Deportes COPE, this same Tuesday we can close the arrival of the Belgian goalkeeper.

Jose Luis Sanchez: Real Madrid are not expected to make any ‘galactico’ signing as the transfer prices are exorbitant & will cost around €400M. They will bet on young talents like Asensio and Vinicius as the club doesn’t want to break the salary limits.

Teir 1

Thinking Tbo gone, Hazard staying.