Pac 12 After Dark - Oregon v. Cal

Bullneck

16 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Beth Mowins is no less grating on Friday night  after dark than she was on Saturday afternoons.  I'd prefer her go back to Saturday afternoons, she usually only did games where there were alternatives.

Yeah, she used to just do noon games on ESPN2. She must not make any demands when it comes to her salary. Which is a nice way of saying she comes cheap. 

34 minutes ago, PhillyD said:

Beth Mowins is no less grating on Friday night  after dark than she was on Saturday afternoons.  I'd prefer her go back to Saturday afternoons, she usually only did games where there were alternatives.

She sounds like an SNL skit on Beth Mowins.

Edited by Bullneck

False Start coming out of a commercial break for the end of the 3rd quarter. #CalBears

But 1 & 4 Cal overcomes their spastic play to get a TD three plays later and is now leading 4 & 1 Oregon in Eugene, 17 to 10, with most of the 4th quarter remaining. 

Oregon is an “interesting” #9 in the country.

2 hours ago, lilMAC25 said:

One of the Cal offensive linemen is the son of a friend of mine. He says we are gonna love the S/C guy that came with Sarkisian.

can you find out more about the S/C program?  Do they do different training for different groups (i.e. trenches vs skill players)

1 hour ago, westexhorn said:

can you find out more about the S/C program?  Do they do different training for different groups (i.e. trenches vs skill players)

I’ll ask when I talk to him again. I want to say yes, but I can’t recall 100%. Lots of no sleep nights (due to my career) since Sark hired the guy and I discussed it with my friend.

He said his son absolutely loved working with the guy. Said it was physically hell, but built them as a unit and team.

Edited by lilMAC25