2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Mavs not exactly playing bad but the Suns are making everything. 

PHX has too many horses when healthy. Sucks because we have no rim protection and conversely Jalen can't be effective against their bigs. Like, at all. 3 points and 3 fouls I think it is?

Just now, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

Fuck Jae Crowder. That was a deliberate attempt to injure Luka and should have been an ejection

I don't think he was trying to injure him but it was a flagrant foul. That said, Jae Crowder is one of those guys I think should have their ass beat at least once per season. Like a serious beat down.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, LurkingHorn said:

Luka has had some awful turnovers tonight. 

His body language is bad. I think he's frustrated. He is realizing that he can't just put the team on his back and win, he needs help because the Suns are too strong if at full health.

Luka has played well all things considered.

Edited by Vegas64

In addition to Ayton being just a matchup nightmare for us, we seem confused on D far too often.  They are getting whatever they want.  They are way too good of a team to give them easy looks.   They are going to make enough tough shots

1 minute ago, Vegas64 said:

His body language is bad. I think he's frustrated. He is realizing that he can't just put the team on his back and win, he needs help because the Suns are too strong if at full health.

Might be an unpopular opinion, but he is seeing way too much of the Ball right now. 25 shots is way too much. They need to let JB bring it up the floor some. 

2 minutes ago, LurkingHorn said:

Might be an unpopular opinion, but he is seeing way too much of the Ball right now. 25 shots is way too much. They need to let JB bring it up the floor some. 

Who is going to help him? JB can't drive/cut across the lane because he's too tiny.

Showed a little fight late but that's not going to cut.  Completely outclassed tonight.   They are clearly a flat out better roster top to bottom and a bad matchup.  But we can play a lot better than we showed tonight.  On to Game 2.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Skipper said:

Showed a little fight late but that's not going to cut.  Completely outclassed tonight.   They are clearly a flat out better roster top to bottom and a bad matchup.  But we can play a lot better than we showed tonight.  On to Game 2.

I realize that ayton is inside but Brunson and Dinwiddie have to attack.  Luka went cold late 1st half and starting 2nd.  they can not stand around and watch luka.  Luka needs to not be as ball dominant.