2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

Powell is such a pussy. But Ayton did the same thing against him. Frankly he needs to get out of town. I’ve seen enough. 

We are relying way too much on 3 ball. Dinwiddie cannot finish inside and Brunson is having yet another terrible game. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

so that push isn't called against Ayton and Powell gets called for same thing.  NBA refs are so shitty.

Ayton was subtle and Powell is a gaping vagina. 

Just now, dcar00 said:

aytons was a 2 handed shove to the chest right in front of the refs.

It was a subtle push but Powell is a vagina. I would’ve called an O foul on Ayton and Powell. But that doesn’t mean Powell doesn’t suck. We are way too good to rely on him for any meaningful minutes. He shouldn’t see the floor the rest of this game. 

Way to battle Suns back and hold serve that quarter. Suns looked poised to tie it up. 

CP3 with 4 fouls is huge. 

Three changes I’d make at half: Luka must hit the boards harder, Kleber needs at least 15 more minutes and Davis Needs to come in for him. No Powell. And Luka, JB and SD need to drive to the hole or pull up for short jumpers. Stop jacking it up - we’re not shooting 58% from deep in the second half. 

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

Crowder hit him in the face and acts like he didn't do anything.

No, he didn’t. He was trying to hold Luka up. Luka was pissed because he’d been face raked. Both players’ reactions were understandable and it was a non-event.