2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

Just now, RPM said:

While I'd love this, Boban doesn't want to be a sideshow act. I respect that.

But really, why is he on this team? When would be the situation he plays? He’s more famous for his personality and tv commercials than his basketball contributions but is too good to come in with the bench at the end of a playoff game close out?

Just now, Vegas64 said:

But really, why is he on this team? When would be the situation he plays?

When you need a big man on big man. He's a role player. He's fun off the court, but takes his time on court serious. He had a great interview on The Hang Zone a few weeks ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, bigcigar said:

Almost couldn’t go but it worked out. Playoff basketball has to be one of the best sports experiences

I pick my spots.  I don’t care to go to every game, and I like having pretty good tickets.   Game 6 might be that spot this year.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, conVINCEd said:

I pick my spots.  I don’t care to go to every game, and I like having pretty good tickets.   Game 6 might be that spot this year.

The real win is a wife that wanted mavs playoff tickets for Mother’s Day.

• Hook 'Em 1

What a great Dallas sports weekend.  Went to game 3 Friday, had 1 too many beers post game, but still up at 7:15 to leave for Disney.  Stars game from hotel balcony late last night, 4th quarter today from random Epcot playground with beers running into other random Dallas people.  Good shit.   Just happy not a late night so I can put on my out of office reply (what I logged in for) and get some actual sleep.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, fellside said:

Chris Paul telling the teenage kid "I'll see you later" reminded me of Real Bros of Simi Valley when he's about to fight the baby. Where exactly is Chris Paul gonna see him again? The mall?

Chuckie cheese

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, fellside said:

Chris Paul telling the teenage kid "I'll see you later" reminded me of Real Bros of Simi Valley when he's about to fight the baby. Where exactly is Chris Paul gonna see him again? The mall?

I don’t know what the kid did. Probably teenager bullshit. In front of his hot mom. I’m certain it didn’t warrant him getting kicked out and that he and Mom were frustrated with his play and decided to act like bitches. 

Kid probably bumped her and was overdoing shit and deserved to be kicked out. Paul is almost certainly exaggerating because he was getting his ass kicked and needed fake motivation. And goes full bitchass blaming the whole fan base. Fuck him, seriously.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, threesheets said:

Yeah I'm looking forward to hearing the Dallas family's take on it.  The last thing I would feel around that kid is "unsafe."

I read on reddit this morning from fans sitting in that section that the kid was in CP3's family's face the whole game.  Turning around and gesturing to them every time the Mavs hit a 3.  Mavs fans were telling him to cut it out, even alerting security, but he kept on doing.  Finally, CP3's mom asked for him to cut it out.  She was trying to get CP3's and Suns' personnel's attention and at that point, the kid pushed her.

Edited by speed817

17 minutes ago, ballrific said:

if that was the mom in the video, she seems like an enabling dipshit but would like to see any available social media "pics" of mom before rushing to judgement.

It was his aunt but yes, need more pics.  The kid's social media was outed on reddit too