2021 - 2022 Dallas Mavericks: The Vibes are Immaculate

CBT

1 minute ago, gsoda3 said:

that hasn't been a travel in the nba for quite some time.  they actually codified it. 

Yeah I know, but this isn't other leg step during gather or "crab dribble" it's just picking up the pivot foot obvious walk.

Aint gonna win shooting 11-48.  Unfortunately you can't tell the Mavs to change what they're doing...they do what they do, and usually do it very well.

This loss doesn't bother in the slightest.  Not after witnessing the last round.   We've seen this coaching staff adjust and attack the other team very well and the players respond.

Anyone thinking Luka is going to be bad more than once or at most twice this series hasn't paid attention to his normal playoff trajectory.  GSW are the favorites for a reason.  Mavs just can't let this get too far away.  Win your home games and try to steal a road game.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Drew said:

Aint gonna win shooting 11-48.  Unfortunately you can't tell the Mavs to change what they're doing...they do what they do, and usually do it very well.

This loss doesn't bother in the slightest.  Not after witnessing the last round.   We've seen this coaching staff adjust and attack the other team very well and the players respond.

Anyone thinking Luka is going to be bad more than once or at most twice this series hasn't paid attention to his normal playoff trajectory.  GSW are the favorites for a reason.  Mavs just can't let this get too far away.  Win your home games and try to steal a road game.

Make this series 2-2 after 4 and then see what happens the final 3 games. I think if the Mavs win this series, it will be in 7. To win in 6 now, they'd probably have to win 3 in a row to get a 3-1 lead. I don't see this GSW losing 3 straight in the playoffs. 

Gsw is a much different animal to me than Phoenix and Utah. They are able to run you off the court even with their star players having average to subpar games. They are so deep. 

Dallas plays much different at home. That's usually when your open shots will fall. Supporting cast plays better. Even down 2-0, I won't panic anymore with this team and staff. They have shown they can adjust and figure it out and win that needed road game to tilt the series. We've closed out both series so far on the road. 

It becomes very dicey if we don't hold serve at home, though. That means we'd need an extra road game victory and that's going to be very hard. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zeus said:

Yeah I know, but this isn't other leg step during gather or "crab dribble" it's just picking up the pivot foot obvious walk.

that's what i'm saying.  the travel rule now isn't the same as the one we were raised with.  you can pick up your pivot foot.  it's not a travel until you put your pivot foot back down without releasing the ball. 

Edited by gsoda3

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

so no Tech for that outburst from GSW? 

GS goin bitch mode on refs already.  they can feel it.

Usually it works, especially at home. They will flop, flail, cry, and bitch their way into the finals.

Shoves a guy down when he shoots a 3 and then walk over him after. You can't do that. Then he flops when the guy tries to get up and freaks out

WHAT A FUCKING TURD

They are gonna try to injure Luka with a undercut guarantee it.

1 minute ago, Zepol87 said:

Draymond deserves 3 techs

He gets away with kicking guys right in the nuts in the playoffs lol he can get away with crying and screaming at the refs and opposing bench all day long

1 minute ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

been slightly , maybe more, overrated his entire career.  The power forward has disappeared in the modern game allowing this guy to pad his resume.  Otis Thorpe would have killed this guy. 

Yeah it's pretty interesting in such a soft league the 'enforcer' is just a bum crybaby that plays dirty and flops a lot lol

• Hook 'Em 1