2021-2022 Texas Rangers Offseason Thread

CowtownHorn

9 minutes ago, Dr Fear said:

I though Grieve was done?

I think he has like 20 games so he pretty much is. I don't mind Dave Raymond so much anymore, but I don't enjoy Nitkowski. Can we not put a former Ranger household name in there fulltime if Tag isn't going to do it? Murph is fine, but anyone. Please. 

7 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

Gray / Perez / Dunning / Hearn / Howard

Is this the worst rotation in mlb?

Eh, I'd rather find out what we have in young guys instead of rolling out used up has beens or guys coming off injuries.  Seen plenty of that over the years with guys like Matt Moore, Folty, Jason Jennings, Kris Benson, and the list goes on and on.

5 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Eh, I'd rather find out what we have in young guys instead of rolling out used up has beens or guys coming off injuries.  Seen plenty of that over the years with guys like Matt Moore, Folty, Jason Jennings, Kris Benson, and the list goes on and on.

i get it, but none of these young ones are that inspiring.  we'll have to average 7 runs a game to break .500.  things'll get a lot more interesting once leiter and winn make their way up.