USMNT 2022

Napoleon

8 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

What

The

Fuck

That lineup is fine. Yes we'd like Reyna starting but he's coming off of injury and may not be fully fit.

Honestly... Moore concerns me more than anything going on up front. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

I have no worries. We’re at home. We are far an away the better team. Are they desperate? Sure. But that will just leave them open to us.

Until the game Gregg gave away, we had never lost to Panama in World Cup qualification. 

Win by 2 or more goals. 

My point on the previous page about both teams needing 3 is important.  CONCACAF teams are a bitch to play when one team is just shooting for a draw.  Unless Panama scores first (eesh), the field should be wide open for the US to score.

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Hopefully Arriola plays a half runs Panama ragged and then Gio comes in.   That last minute Aaronson injury and Weahs yellow card really sucks.  

Fortunately even our MLS wingers aren't terrible. We are just crazy deep there with Gio as a winger. 

4 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

With Gio, Weah and Aaronson out, it’s either Arriola or Morris.  Wish KdLF had gotten more of a chance, same with Hoppe.   

Agreed, Hoppe has the motor to match Aaronson’s work rate.  Straight gas for 90 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Finally. Need more Paul. No lie. 

Arriola is playing very well this season and has already had two nice plays in the first 10 minutes.

I have been on his bandwagon since the first game of the MLS season.

I am TEAM FC DALLAS!

Edited by Napoleon
  • Hook 'Em 1