(kinda hot) female Governor of Baja California gives birth...in Brawley CA

Gil Bang

Just now, fattyflattie said:

You do understand I quoted and am talking about the fine folks in the pic in post #131, correct?  Not the woman discussed in OP and her child? 

Oh no, I do. They suck too.  But considering that I doubt DTJ or Eric have accomplished anything in their lives without committing fraud or other illegals acts, then I would say that those wastes of space you posted upthread are still probably more achieving than the Trump kids. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

A friend of ours gave premature birth while on a family trip to Cabo.  Big deal, learjet medevac of preemie, the whole deal.  Funny part is that Mexico has birthright citizenship.  So, her blonde blue-eyed son (one of my daughter's peers growing up) was a Mexican by law.  On one of his early birthdays, his family cleared things up, got his US papers all set out etc., so it was a combo birthday party and "you're an American now!" party.  Worth a chuckle.

Also, my dad's mom was a dual citizen.  She made sure that she was in the US (in her hometown) when it came time to give birth to my dad.  I'm sure there were multiple reasons, among them being that the "hospital" in the mexican town they lived in was probably an adobe outbuiliding at the time.

In this scenario could the kid legally claim to be Mexican and apply for aid or take advantage of any affirmative action for hispanics?

If so, a quick google search shows that if blonde hair blue eyed American wanted to be an iconoclast about the situation, you could birth tourism to the African nations of Chad or Tanzania, and claim to have an African-American child. No practical value in doing so obviously, but would be funny.

38 minutes ago, TurkeyChew said:

In this scenario could the kid legally claim to be Mexican and apply for aid or take advantage of any affirmative action for hispanics?

No idea....but we have had years of fun joking about how this puro white bread gringo is technically way more mexican than me or my dad, so we don't understand why he won't belly up to the lengua tacos like we do.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Uncle Sam taxed my British tax refund check.

Let me tell you how it will be
There's one for you, nineteen for me
'Cause I'm the taxman
Yeah, I'm the taxman

Should five percent appear too small
Be thankful I don't take it all
'Cause I'm the taxman
Yeah, I'm the taxman

If you drive a car, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax the heat
If you take a walk, I'll tax your feet
Taxma-an

• Rage+1 1

On 1/19/2022 at 12:57 PM, TurkeyChew said:

I remember learning about affirmative action in high school, and my white friends told me how easy life would be since I was hispanic. And I fucking believed it. It wasn’t the reason I became a bit of a slacker, but it was certainly a factor. Come time to apply for college and no one is throwing money at me or admitting me, after college jobs weren’t busting down the door to hire me. Total wake up call. 

tldr; I think people overblow the scope of affirmative action sometimes 

• Hook 'Em 1