Texas in FW @ TCU 8pm on ESPNU

SDG

• SDG changed the title to Texas in FW @ TCU 8pm on ESPNU

This game is pretty critical. Without putting too much of an emphasis on it, for Texas to go .500 in this conference they either need to split every series, or they're going to have to sweep someone. There's no easy win in this conference, but TCU, OU, and KState are the ones that are the most identifiable possibilities. KState we already blew, as we all know. OU still has to be played in Norman. I guess West Virginia in Morgantown is a possibility, too, but I like our chances in Fort Worth, better.

I'd love to get at least an eensy amount of breathing room. That KState loss at home was not good. I'd love to see them partially make up for that tonight.

Also, don't know if anyone saw it, but TCU had a really nice video on offering a scholarship to a former walkon released not too long ago. They had the flight attendant on their plane say there was a passport issue over the intercom on the team flight and checking his paperwork before they handed him the official letter. I know we see a lot of these, but they never get old for me, and I thought this was a little different.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

This game is pretty critical. Without putting too much of an emphasis on it, for Texas to go .500 in this conference they either need to split every series, or they're going to have to sweep someone. There's no easy win in this conference, but TCU, OU, and KState are the ones that are the most identifiable possibilities. KState we already blew, as we all know. OU still has to be played in Norman. I guess West Virginia in Morgantown is a possibility, too, but I like our chances in Fort Worth, better.

I'd love to get at least an eensy amount of breathing room. That KState loss at home was not good. I'd love to see them partially make up for that tonight.

Also, don't know if anyone saw it, but TCU had a really nice video on offering a scholarship to a former walkon released not too long ago. They had the flight attendant on their plane say there was a passport issue over the intercom on the team flight and checking his paperwork before they handed him the official letter. I know we see a lot of these, but they never get old for me, and I thought this was a little different.

I'd love to win this game, but I think we're going to lose.

Just now, MirrOlure said:

Best low post move I’ve seen in 3+ years

Mitchell has great feet. He had another good post possession a couple of minutes ago and he gave it up to Allen for an easy layup. Right after that the play by play guy declares Allen is taking on TCU all by himself. I'm like, did you see Mitchell's pass? Because that was really sweet.

I just wish the post entry passes were closer to the paint, but that's obviously by design.