Texas in FW @ TCU 8pm on ESPNU

SDG

We all know Askew doesn't look for his shot. But when he has no choice he looks stone cold. I love that Beard just basically said, "It's all you on this one," for the last shot before half. 

I'm really interested to see what his upside is.

Edited by SL Xpress

Just now, Dr. Teeth said:

He seemed like he was trying. 

Yeah he kept making the T with his hands, I can only assume he was saying time out time out but the ref just ignored him.  Even after they called jump he was making the T with his hands, kind of with a WTF attitude.

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

he's making the motion but he's not in the refs vision and you can't tell if he is yelling it.  I think the ref has to see the motion and can't go just by verbal.

helluva half

Best half in a while.  Brock’s play been the difference.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, D3zii said:

Someone keep me up to speed, was Carr in foul trouble ?? Or was Beard giving him mental reps??

He made a silly foul and didn't take care of the ball. It wasn't egregious, but enough to see some time on the bench. 

Then the roster performs so well, he hasn't had an opportunity to get back on the court. I'm sure he'll start the second half.

1 minute ago, shakahorn said:

Betonline.ag has a live bet right now that's a mistake.  It's OU 232.5 for the game and of course it's supposed to be 132.5. I just bet all the money in my account on the under.  Of course they might cancel my plays but worth a try.

Shid their fuck up. . 

17 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Betonline.ag has a live bet right now that's a mistake.  It's OU 232.5 for the game and of course it's supposed to be 132.5. I just bet all the money in my account on the under.  Of course they might cancel my plays but worth a try.

Bitchez canceled my plays.