Texas in FW @ TCU 8pm on ESPNU

SDG

4 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Can anyone on our team dunk? lol

I'm not attacking you, but I just remember watching last year's squad with some of the best dunkers in college basketball, and how I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. And boy did it.

I really like this team. I like watching them. I like seeing how they're going to do. I have a lot of trust in Beard. It's fun seeing games like this because I feel like they're part of the plan and process, not some kind of wild aberration and I'm going to be anal raped as a fan next game with no lube.

4 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Can anyone on our team dunk? lol

so true.  It's so weird when you think about Phi Slamma Jamma and lot of the 80's.  Dunks everywhere in CBB.  they had like 8 guys that could get their elbow up above the rim and Reid Gettys.

now its like a huge deal when a guy dunks.

1 minute ago, SL Xpress said:

I'm not attacking you, but I just remember watching last year's squad with some of the best dunkers in college basketball, and how I was always waiting for the other shoe to drop. And boy did it.

I really like this team. I like watching them. I like seeing how they're going to do. I have a lot of trust in Beard. It's fun seeing games like this because I feel like they're part of the plan and process, not some kind of wild aberration and I'm going to be anal raped as a fan next game with no lube.

Not sure what your point is. Last year's roster would have beat so much ass with Beard at the helm. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Not sure what your point is. Last year's roster would have beat so much ass with Beard at the helm. 

My point is I like this team better. Beard wasn't at the helm. I didn't like last year's team, even with all of its athleticism. I didn't like the team before that, or the team before that, or the team before that. And there was a clear common denominator. 

• Hook 'Em 1

My point is I like this team better. Beard wasn't at the helm. I didn't like last year's team, even with all of its athleticism. I didn't like the team before that, or the team before that, or the team before that. And there was a clear common denominator. 

That's fair. I'd still rather have last year's roster. 

Just now, ztejas said:

Ramey has 4 fouls but has been so fucking good on D tonight. 

Are you sure? Stat sheet I'm looking at says Mitchell has 4, but Ramey has been 3.

I really like Ramey on defense. I feel like Beard considers him one of the most important players on the team. When asked about some of his struggles after a game earlier this season, Beard's like, "I don't have a plan B. We'll just have to figure it out."

8 minutes ago, SL Xpress said:

Yeah I became frustrated with years past, all we had were dunks. Crazy to see the difference and playing below the rim. Just funny how much we look like a team at the Y

Just now, SL Xpress said:

Are you sure? Stat sheet I'm looking at says Mitchell has 4, but Ramey has been 3.

I really like Ramey on defense. I feel like Beard considers him one of the most important players on the team. When asked about some of his struggles after a game earlier this season, Beard's like, "I don't have a plan B. We'll just have to figure it out."

update it; they both have 4.  Disu has 3.  

Yeah just noticed that too. They aren't including the tech I think. 

Tcu all up in our faces on d, we are doing a good job of attack the paint, and yet somehow tcu only has 2 fouls this half. Oh, and we got two absurd technicals. 

The 2nd tech may have been iffy but the first, yea, don’t ever do that shit again in a close game is what he will hear at practice.