Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

17 hours ago, nnm said:

I was living in Santa Fe when Grandma (Mama) died. We’d moved her into an assisted living place in Santa Fe several years prior. After sorting out the casket, embalming, etc. stuff with the funeral home, we had to figure out how to get her down to our family cemetery on our family ranch down in SE NM. 
Of course the funeral home would do it (for $$$$). But they made the mistake of telling us that we could do it ourselves. That is EXACTLY what Mama would have wanted. So we loaded her, in the casket, in the bed of my parents’ Ford Ranger with a camper shell, and I drove her the 5 hours down to Roswell and then to our ranch on the Tx state line. 
I made more than one stop along the way. I don’t think I went through a McD’s drive-thru though. 
Mama would have been absolutely thrilled by that arrangement. She always called us desert rats, and I lived up to the name in her honor. 

IMG_3190.jpeg

• Like 3

Who the fuck is that guy?  Can I still party with him? 
And are there even owls in the Middle East?  

They’re probably talking about the white Bible with the white Jesus. Then again, that would be the version that says something about cocaine.

16 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

GF7ZSKPWwAAIkdD?format=jpg&name=large

Don’t laugh, professional mourners are a big thing all over Asia. 
living in Taipei, Taiwan in the 1950s we frequently saw pro mourners dressed like those below riding around town  in back of pickups, dump trucks, flatbed trailers, etc. wailing like banshees for some departed soul.

Kinda weird when we first saw some of them in action.

7BA06538-AAF6-4D43-87A4-4E97C796E698.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

34 minutes ago, Kennythetiger said:

Zipper merging works if you work it. 

Yep. Been proven it's the best method. But everyone needs to realize this and actually do it. But everyone thinks if you get in front of them, your manhood is attacked, therefore no one wants to let you merge. No sense in getting over into one lane a mile before you need to.

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Armybrat said:

Don’t laugh, professional mourners are a big thing all over Asia. 
living in Taipei, Taiwan in the 1950s we frequently saw pro mourners dressed like those below riding around town  in back of pickups, dump trucks, flatbed trailers, etc. wailing like banshees for some departed soul.

Kinda weird when we first saw some of them in action.

7BA06538-AAF6-4D43-87A4-4E97C796E698.jpeg

We hired one for my grandmother’s funeral. I wanted to shove that microphone down her throat (the professional cryer, not my grandmother), then beat my aunts for hiring her.

• Like 3