Exquesite Painting of grapes and pears and a pot

Neikea

the brown area around the painting is the matt it is not clear but the wall is the same color so it looks like it

it would work in any space that is also brown. or would look good as a compliment to real fruit (not included)

Edited by Neikea
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/15/2022 at 12:18 PM, Handcruser said:

Man I bet your house is a hot mess. None of the shit you’re selling goes together at all. It’s like someone went to the flee market blindfolded and just put shit in their cart.

Take all this stuff to the dump.

Shhhhh, might be a Mitch Cumsteen sock.

• Haha 2

Why am I getting the feeling that the OP is killing people, taking photos of their stuff from myriad households, and posting it here?  

There's no way one fucking person owns this array of weird shit.  He's targeting hoarders and smothering them in their sleep.

The more I look at this painting and some of the other 'artwork' he's posting...I think he's just wandering the halls of a Doubletree Hotel and posting pics of the stuff on their walls.  I think this is his cry for help because he's trapped inside the Doubletree.  It's like a 'Hotel California' situation...but for psychos with no taste.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 8:46 AM, Lobo said:

Why am I getting the feeling that the OP is killing people, taking photos of their stuff from myriad households, and posting it here?  

There's no way one fucking person owns this array of weird shit.  He's targeting hoarders and smothering them in their sleep.

And everything has to be picked up in a different location.  Weird af.

• 11 months later...
On 3/23/2022 at 8:46 AM, Guest Lobo said:

Or he's slipping them a hot Cosby and drowning them in town lake. 

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...