2022 US Open - Brookline

Wally Fairway

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

This is a hell of a leaderboard to sleep on if you're Fitz or Zalatoris. Some BIG dogs lurking. 

Agreed... I enjoy watching several of the leaders

Hope we get lower scoring tomorrow -- USGA needs to set the course up for a few more birdies.

Just now, ztejas said:

Why can't they show any fucking golf? We can't show his tee shot on 16? There's like 8 guys on the course. 

Phenomenal bunker shot there. 

Because NBC fucking sucks. Moose out front....

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Didn’t realize Fitzpatrick was a braceface.  Whatever.  He’s one of my horses.  Go Limey!

I thought maybe he had a dip in or something. Couldn't figure out why he would do it on both sides. Had no idea there were braces under there

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

NBC Golf coverage is all about the commercials and a few human interest stories... and just a few actual golf shots sprinkled in for fun.   

giphy.gif

The worst part is they got the rights from FOX for fucking nothing. They don’t need to run all these commercials and I swear half of them are Geico and Booking.com. 

3 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

The worst part is they got the rights from FOX for fucking nothing. They don’t need to run all these commercials and I swear half of them are Geico and Booking.com. 

It isn't just the commercials. It's fucking up the time that they're live with all of the gay-ass history pieces and announcer shots and interviews. I don't give a fuck about what Matthew Fitzpatrick has to say about every shot he hit. Show me golf, dammit. 

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It isn't just the commercials. It's fucking up the time that they're live with all of the gay-ass history pieces and announcer shots and interviews. I don't give a fuck about what Matthew Fitzpatrick has to say about every shot he hit. Show me golf, dammit. 

Hey there used to be a horse racetrack on the course. There’s not one anymore so it doesn’t matter, but there was one a hunnert years ago and it’s important that you know that as well as what the ground rules were regarding it. 

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

18 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I never thought I would end up disliking Francis Ouimet, but I think I do now. His elfin caddy too.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ztejas said:

How do you even attempt to set odds for tomorrow? Anyone within 3 could easily win - anyone within 5 has a shot. 

here's the current live odds. Can JT pull it off again @240-1?

image.png.343ac1e84ee2c77ba163f2954005aabb.png

Edited by Blotto

2 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Rory’s drive on 18 was so much worse but he got relief.

Is that what happened? Not like I would have fucking known. It looked really bad off the tee then I saw where he was hitting it from. 

He still hit a stupendous shot over that tree. 

• Hook 'Em 1